Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It is a trackless "darkride" with floor-to-ceiling, 360 degree viewing capability for passengers. Completely themed ice sets line the building interior as the vehicle passes by screens to tell a story of a baby penguin (think Turtle Trek) and as well as windows into the live penguin enclosures.

The trackless element means that the ride can vary its path every time you ride and even interact with other ride vehicles in interesting ways.

Woah :stunned: So the cars will be....excuse my lack of a better term....remote controlled? Sorry I really havent followed this ride

This is just two of many shots I have. I also snagged photos of the mock ups as well. The rest will be posted in my stash thread in the members only area. Along with those will be a few other Potter zoom shots where you can see the Gringotts station under construction and Transformers construction.

But that means you must be a member to see them. I've been saying you guests should join...

IMG_8416-1.jpg

IMG_8444-1.jpg

Be in my thread in 10 mins to see the exclusive shots, I promise its worth it. :thumbs:

Reactions: Octobers Fade
Can't wait for this and Transformers at UO. :) Be weird for SW to have 2 areas with Artic theme *cough* Wild Artic *cough*

New video from Seaworld:

[video=youtube;RmsIrr427mw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmsIrr427mw[/video]

This is looking very impressive.

Very excited for this, the ride looks to be a hit in the making!