Ask a Universal Team Member | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Ask a Universal Team Member

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
dont forget, Kong wasnt the only reason why people came back. The studio tour got revamped after building the new backlot sets too

Haha it's probably still too loud (Disney's very good at making music more in the background and atmospheric), but it definitely used to be deafening.
this is 100 percent true. I know in my dept. we had to get the union involved. The managers and higher ups eventually started to lower the volume once guests started to complain

I have a question. Will the plaza open piece by piece or will it open at once?

I have a question. Will the plaza open piece by piece or will it open at once?
That unfortunatly i do not know. I do know one of the buildings will be home of the new Hollywood Ticket Outlet (well it might be renamed) That building is on the priority list because it was supposed to be opened already lol

I also heard that the plaza was supposed to open in April, but didn't finish on time.

Gosh the Kong Kong water effects really annoy me for some reason haha. I like them but they usually over do it! Maybe it's like that so everyone gets a bit of the experience. Either way, you get wet on literally every single Universal ride or experience in Hollywood! I think it's because guests react the best to water effects.

good to know someone on here that also works in the park!  I'm a bit afraid of losing my job too so I'm not sure if this is crossing that line but what department do you work in? I remember a few complaints in my department about how loud the volume is as well, It'd be funny if I knew you already if we are in the same department. haha.

I recommend using the private message feature on the forums if anyone wants to discuss anything in private. Non-identifiable emails are your safest bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya, message me. dont want to post my dept (even though i hinted it)

also, lets have all the fellow team members answer questions here too!

also universal's unoffical slogan "we get ya wet!"

I will be working at the time of the meetup but i might see you guys if you are there on my lunch

What have been your favorite guest moments that you have witnessed or helped in? What about the worst guest moments you've experienced or seen?

Does working at the park take away "the magic" of the park for you? Do you get worried that working there will make you tired of the park as a fan? Has working there changed your view of the park compared to when you were just "a fan"? 

IDK if you can answer, but does the USH management feel pressure to expand to compete more with Disneyland Resort, just as USO is competing more with WDW now?
A few questions I still have :)

Reactions: BernardMesa