Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA) | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm underwhelmed that they're doing a SCOOP ride when Spider-Man and Transformers exist.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinking this. This ride would've been interesting like 10 years ago. Now I can't get myself to get so excited for this knowing this is gonna be so screen-heavy. If the last iteration was just going to be a straight-up simulator ride, then surely we should expect this to be not much better with screenz. I'm keeping my expectations low.

This should've been an indoor coaster like Cosmic Rewind. I'm sure the ride will be fine, but I guarantee this ride will not be worth the wait. I'm just over 3D rides. I want practical effects and/or thrills.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinking this. This ride would've been interesting like 10 years ago. Now I can't get myself to get so excited for this knowing this is gonna be so screen-heavy. If the last iteration was just going to be a straight-up simulator ride, then surely we should expect this to be not much better with screenz. I'm keeping my expectations low.

This should've been an indoor coaster like Cosmic Rewind. I'm sure the ride will be fine, but I guarantee this ride will not be worth the wait. I'm just over 3D rides. I want practical effects and/or thrills.
I’m disappointed they canceled the original ambitious jetpack seat version they promised us back in 2019

Attachments

• IMG_3416.jpeg
    IMG_3416.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Jerroddragon
News double post:

A two minute behind the scenes video where they, uh, design the things they already had two years ago?

IT LIVES!!!!!!!

And, looking at the square platform the vehicle rides on, it seems like the Peter Pan ride vehicle is officially confirmed.

So--going by if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck; then this has to be getting a full announcement and time window, right?

The fact it's a singular ride should help cut out a lot of the time, and with the infastructure already prepped; one has to think they're aiming this for May 2027 to be relevant with Secret Wars. If they somehow miss that, they're dumb.

So--going by if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck; then this has to be getting a full announcement and time window, right?

The fact it's a singular ride should help cut out a lot of the time, and with the infastructure already prepped; one has to think they're aiming this for May 2027 to be relevant with Secret Wars. If they somehow miss that, they're dumb.
They will miss it and Disney will continue to be dumb. I’m willing to put money on it that this ride will be for 2028 and may even consider moving the movie back to coincide with the ride and to push the gimmick of “ten years since Infinity War!”. 2028 is when the LA Olympics start so why not wait until then to open it?

Respectfully I think 2027 is too ambitious for Disney. Even for an empty plot that will just be a building full of screens.

Reactions: Dayoldbread 16
They will miss it and Disney will continue to be dumb. I’m willing to put money on it that this ride will be for 2028 and may even consider moving the movie back to coincide with the ride and to push the gimmick of “ten years since Infinity War!”. 2028 is when the LA Olympics start so why not wait until then to open it?

Could've sworn we just had reaffirmations that Secret Wars and Doomsday aren't budging. Can't say I don't blame them either for not budging.

Also could've sworn Josh Brolin is doing work for this attraction come 2025, when Doomsday and Secret Wars begin the back/back shoot.

The only reason for Doomsday/Secret Wars to budge would be if the films themselves need more time (script/shooting/vfx, etc.). Delaying them for a whole year for the sake of cross-promotion with a ride the majority of the worldwide audience won't ever get to go on would be foolhardy.