Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aventura Hotel

Talk about starting the week off with a bang.

The hotel looks rather sleek and modern in design, definitely gives off a more...fancy appeal.

The highlight though will be the rooms facing the parks. I wonder how much they'd sell those rooms in particular but I guess we'll find out in the future.

That will have some great views. I count about 20 stories with maybe something major on top? Restaurant I would assume.

That will have some great views. I count about 20 stories with maybe something major on top? Restaurant I would assume.

"Some of the features will include an open, loft-inspired lobby, where the sunshine will stream in through 18-foot windows. Those same windows will also provide a view outside to the pool level. A rooftop bar will also be coming, with panoramic views of the neighboring Volcano Bay (which opens next year)."

16 stories makes it taller than most of the area hotels. Contemporary is only 15 stories.

That means you'll be able to see Disney from the upper floors.

I have faith it will look fine when done. It's so far to the south of the parks I doubt you'll see much of it from IoA. It and the volcano next to it will really make Universal visible from I4

16 stories makes it taller than most of the area hotels. Contemporary is only 15 stories.

That means you'll be able to see Disney from the upper floors.

I have faith it will look fine when done. It's so far to the south of the parks I doubt you'll see much of it from IoA. It and the volcano next to it will really make Universal visible from I4

How tall are the new Beachside and Bayside towers at Cabana Bay? 12 stories?