Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Best places to eat at Disney Springs

JunoSynth

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Castle Rock, CO
Anyone know some good places to eat here? Or have some suggestions?

I've been here countless times but only eaten at the following few places:

D-Luxe Burger - It was ok. I felt my Cabana Bay Burger at Cabana Bay was better though.
House of Blues - I think food is general is good here. Burgers are pretty good.
T-Rex - Way overpriced for what you get. Food was like cafeteria food honestly. Also there was a fly buzzing around when I ate there. Not a good experience.
Ear of Sandwich - I've eaten here in Vegas and I thought their Hot Sandwiches are pretty good.

I just saw the latest Tim Tracker video and he said Homecoming is pretty good. I may try that because I love good Fried Chicken, Mash Potatoes and Biscuits.

I love a good steak too but don't know if theres a good steak place here or anyone else in Orlando for that matter.

There are many great restaurants at Disney Springs now. Our favorites are: Morimoto, Homecoming, Frontera Cucina and The Boathouse which has excellent steaks. None of these restaurants are inexpensive but both Morimoto and Frontera have smaller quick service spots if you're looking to save some coin. We have yet to try STK and Paddlefish as well as the upcoming Edison complex, but from what I've seen these are also at a similar level to the restaurants I mentioned.

Anything newly opened since 2015 is great (minus updated planet halloywood).
But where else am I supposed to get authentic Donkey Sauce?

Anyone know some good places to eat here? Or have some suggestions?

I've been here countless times but only eaten at the following few places:

D-Luxe Burger - It was ok. I felt my Cabana Bay Burger at Cabana Bay was better though.
House of Blues - I think food is general is good here. Burgers are pretty good.
T-Rex - Way overpriced for what you get. Food was like cafeteria food honestly. Also there was a fly buzzing around when I ate there. Not a good experience.
Ear of Sandwich - I've eaten here in Vegas and I thought their Hot Sandwiches are pretty good.

I just saw the latest Tim Tracker video and he said Homecoming is pretty good. I may try that because I love good Fried Chicken, Mash Potatoes and Biscuits.

I love a good steak too but don't know if theres a good steak place here or anyone else in Orlando for that matter.

Homecoming is awesome and I always try to make a stop at Earl of Sandwich for lunch. I usually hang out in Raglan Road for a drink and the entertainment. I've eaten there, but probably wouldn't again. It's okay.

I haven't been to Disney Springs (and Disney for that matter) in nearly 3 years, but Splitsville was always good for a bite back then. It still seems to be the case but has been overshadowed by flashier, newer options.

Boathouse is legit- fantastic (Gibson's in Chicago own them).
Morimoto's is "ok". Overrated to me- and Ive eaten at their Hawaii one which is also overrated IMO (as there are half dozen better restaurants around them in Hawaii)

But @Joe hit it on the head- you cant really go wrong with the new stuff. Pricier, but really solid food.

can anyone recommend me places just outside Disney World Area, that may be more reasonably priced, family friendly, and have a good craft beer menu?

Thanks!

Always have to make a stop at The Earl of Sandwich, it's like an Orlando Vaca ritual for my family. Sandwiches are just too good.

Are there any good places to watch football games? I'll be there this weekend and we will probably head over to Disney Springs on Sunday. I haven't been since they totally remodeled it.

Dang it! Boathouse is booked up til 10:30 PM on the day I'm going. Their steaks sound pretty good and I wanted to go. Do they allow walk ins for these places also?

Dang it! Boathouse is booked up til 10:30 PM on the day I'm going. Their steaks sound pretty good and I wanted to go. Do they allow walk ins for these places also?

If you want a good steak and can pony up the money, Ocean Prime makes a hell of a steak, among other things. Not Disney springs, but in the Orlando area.

If you want a good steak and can pony up the money, Ocean Prime makes a hell of a steak, among other things. Not Disney springs, but in the Orlando area.

Sweet Thanks! They are just a couple of miles from where I'm staying (Cabana Bay). I'm going to have to try this place out!
Last year I went to "Delmonico's Italian Steak House" and I didn't think it was that good.

Sweet Thanks! They are just a couple of miles from where I'm staying (Cabana Bay). I'm going to have to try this place out!
Last year I went to "Delmonico's Italian Steak House" and I didn't think it was that good.

No problem, it's very, very expensive, take a peak at the menu ahead of time so you don't have sticker shock, but my wife and I went there during our honeymoon and it was excellent. We will be going back when we go down there at the end of hhn.

No problem, it's very, very expensive, take a peak at the menu ahead of time so you don't have sticker shock, but my wife and I went there during our honeymoon and it was excellent. We will be going back when we go down there at the end of hhn.

Lol its cool. Yeah I just checked and the steaks are right at the highest I'm willing to go for any food. And all my tickets/hotel/car/flight are paid for now so its just food expenses left so I'm set to spend away.

Yard house

yeah, I know about Yardhouse. we have quite a few of them in South Florida. They are fine, but was looking for something a little less franchise. I realize that's difficult in an area like Disney.

If you have a rental car and are up for about a 20 minute drive, I highly recommend you head behind Magic Kingdom into downtown Winter Garden, FL (just search into google). Tons of family owned and operated places and it's a charming little area.