Best WWOHP Beverage? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Best WWOHP Beverage?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite WWOHP Beverage? PICK THREE.

• Total voters
32.jpg

^With how hot it is in my home right now, that looks like a Godsend. Oh, what I would do to be in Orlando right now...

So I have been to WWOHP numerous times were can I get Pumpkin Fizz,Pear Cider and Hogs Head Brew. I've only had Butter Bear and Pumpkin Juice..and are they any good ?

You can get the Hogs Head Brew at the Hogs Head (in the same building as the Three Broomsticks... You know where the hog head is hanging?) I've never had it but it's my dad's favorite and a must every time I take him :smiley:

So I have been to WWOHP numerous times were can I get Pumpkin Fizz,Pear Cider and Hogs Head Brew. I've only had Butter Bear and Pumpkin Juice..and are they any good ?

They sell all of those at The Three Broomsticks and Hogsheads Pub. They also cell bottled Pear Cider at the carts. Pumpkin Fizz is basically a carbonated version of Pumpkin Juice- I liked it a lot. Pear Juice is good too, although I prefer the Pumpkin drinks and Butterbeer although my friend makes a beeline for the Pear Cider every time we go.

Regular butterbeer hands down pumpkin juice is my second choice but frozen butterbeer just wasnt that "AMAZING" as regular

Last edited:
No its cool everyone is different, I mean I personally can't stand the regular one so whats that say about me? :bonk: