Best WWOHP Beverage? | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Best WWOHP Beverage?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite WWOHP Beverage? PICK THREE.

• Total voters
I didn't like Pumpkin Juice, so I never tried Pumpkin Fizz. I didn't like the spicy quality of the juice (I don't like cinnamon and nutmeg tastes on a drink), so I'd like to ask of those who've had both, does the Pumpkin Fizz still taste a lot like those spicy flavors?

I didn't like Pumpkin Juice, so I never tried Pumpkin Fizz. I didn't like the spicy quality of the juice (I don't like cinnamon and nutmeg tastes on a drink), so I'd like to ask of those who've had both, does the Pumpkin Fizz still taste a lot like those spicy flavors?

Best way to put Pumpkin Fizz is a Pumpkin Juice Soda. The soda water definitely neutralizes some of the flavors but not many, it's significantly more drinkable and overbearling sweet.

Reactions: Felipe

I couldn't really taste the cinnamon and nutmeg in the pumpkin fizz, and now that you mention it I think that's what I didn't like about pumpkin juice. The fact that I didn't taste it in the fizz made it significantly better :thumbs:

Reactions: Felipe
I couldn't really taste the cinnamon and nutmeg in the pumpkin fizz, and now that you mention it I think that's what I didn't like about pumpkin juice. The fact that I didn't taste it in the fizz made it significantly better :thumbs:

Best way to put Pumpkin Fizz is a Pumpkin Juice Soda. The soda water definitely neutralizes some of the flavors but not many, it's significantly more drinkable and overbearling sweet.

Thanks for the info guys! :rep:

I might give P.Fizz a try. I wish they'd have sample mini-cups to try the drinks before we buy... but alas... I'll give you my money for a full cup, Uni... I will...

Now that I think about it, do they serve Pumpkin Juice "from the tap" in Three Broomsticks? I've seen it on the menu in there but I just assumed they gave those who ordered it the bottled version. Can you get it "freshly squeezed" from the restaurant?