Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Bigfire Restaurant

I wonder if the original color was going to be orange for the restaurant and they realized it would look too garish.

I'm pretty surprised by this addition to be honest..I thought it would be something a bit more unique food-wise

I am still going to visit...just surprises me

I'm pretty surprised by this addition to be honest..I thought it would be something a bit more unique food-wise

I am still going to visit...just surprises me
I agree in that this sort of seems like it's just Emeril's without the name or brand attached to it. Also, it's not hard to find a Steak on UOR property. A nice Asian restaurant would've been welcomed. A compromise could've been a Japanese Steakhouse. My mouth is watering at the thought. Maybe when they finally get rid of Bubba Gump...

I agree in that this sort of seems like it's just Emeril's without the name or brand attached to it. Also, it's not hard to find a Steak on UOR property. A nice Asian restaurant would've been welcomed. A compromise could've been a Japanese Steakhouse. My mouth is watering at the thought. Maybe when they finally get rid of Bubba Gump...
Perhaps they felt they had to add capacity to CityWalk and draw away from Toothsome, Cow, and Grill Brew when the parks close

Idk what they are thinking tbh

Not to mention, Jimmy Buffet's is literally all burgers now haha

I agree with @Drew this could have been an awesome BBQ place. Still unique and different while offering some staples for picky eaters (chicken, steak, burger, pasta).

Well maybe when the spongebob land in toon lagoon opens we can get a decent sushi place in the parks.... I’ll see myself out.