Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Back in 2018-19, lots of films that wouln't have made that much money made boatloads because they were directly leading up to IW and Endgame. Post-pandemic box office + no Infinity War-tier crossover looming for some time + lead actor passing between films = recipe for lower box office than some other Phase 3 films. This film did pretty well all things considered.

Reactions: Nick
Back in 2018-19, lots of films that wouln't have made that much money made boatloads because they were directly leading up to IW and Endgame. Post-pandemic box office + no Infinity War-tier crossover looming for some time + lead actor passing between films = recipe for lower box office than some other Phase 3 films. This film did pretty well all things considered.
Captain Marvel is a prime example of a film that got caught up in all of that hype.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
finally watched this and while I think there was a lot to like about it, particularly the shuri/mbaku stuff, it felt a bit overstuffed. that said, there just aren't any other mcu movies with as many interesting ideas as we've seen in the two black panther films.

This is not an MCU post but he is an actor within the universe which is why I am posting it. Thoughts to anyone who may have been harmed by this man.

Oh wow, this is big. I’ll admit, since I was lighting on the film, I didn’t have much interaction with him, so I can’t speak to this personally. But this will throw a wrench into the future of the franchise.

Last edited: