Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Blizzard Beach & Typhoon Lagoon

And tube belts! We have belts!
Disney seems to slowly be adding belts with every tube slide one by one during each year's closure. Would've been nice to get all of this out of the way when the water parks were closed for over a year.

Teamboat has always had tube belts, if I remember correctly.
Correct, nobody was ever hoofing it up the mountain with five person rafts.

I don’t recall what the progress is on the tube slides on the other side of the mountain (if/when they were working on those), but they should install them there too.

Its in the Kids area....Frozen is Disney biggest animated movie for this generation and fits the theme. I think its fine what they did but understand people who grew up with the park might miss the old theming

Typhoon reopening March 15--unusual they pick a Friday rather than a Sunday, but my guess is that kicks off the busiest week of Spring Break. I presume Blizzard closing day before but not confirmed.

Typhoon reopening March 15--unusual they pick a Friday rather than a Sunday, but my guess is that kicks off the busiest week of Spring Break. I presume Blizzard closing day before but not confirmed.
There is no school in OCPS on Friday and that is why they are opening that day to get locals.