Bourne Stuntacular Coming to USH? (Rumor) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Bourne Stuntacular Coming to USH? (Rumor)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sounds more like SES tbh

Yeah, I thought I would just share that post here because to be it puts into question the fate of that show location (which is a possible rumored location for Bourne).

Fireburn isn't in Bourne.

If anyone is interested, you can see how Fireburn is not apart of there Bourne page on the Action Horizons Stunts website...

LINK HERE

Last edited:
Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Yeah, I thought I would just share that post here because to be it puts into question the fate of that show location (which is a possible rumored location for Bourne).

If anyone is interesting, you can see how Fireburn is not apart of there Bourne page on the Action Horizons Stunts website...

LINK HERE

Ok got you. Hmmmmm the mystery intensifies.

Reactions: MikePat
The Instagram video shows SES, I think it's either that or something temporary. This would be way too early to cast for Bourne I think

I guess I’m missing why everyone doesn’t think this is Bourne. There are two Bourne hashtags in that post.

IDK I have a hard time believing they’re going to run Bourne this soon, unless we’re getting a completely different Bourne show that’s watered down. If they’re going to retrofit the SES building to make Bourne work in there (Which I doubt), it would be too soon. If they were going to do this, I would say the earliest would be February next year if they were going for a Summer ‘23 opening.

Reactions: salismetho and Nico
I know the parks closure complicated matters, but does anyone know when they first started hiring in Orlando and when we guessed the open day was gonna be? I’m curious to know the time frame.

Having looked at this more, I wonder if they're adding a Bourne segment or 2 to a reimagined SES. IDK if I like that idea, but that casting call does say "new" stunt show, yet makes references to both Bourne and SES

Having looked at this more, I wonder if they're adding a Bourne segment or 2 to a reimagined SES. IDK if I like that idea, but that casting call does say "new" stunt show, yet makes references to both Bourne and SES
I think you’re onto something. There’s no way they can just reuse the SES to quickly convert it to Bourne, but could see SES featuring Bourne as a quick fix to soak in people when SNW opens. This would be ideal before tearing down the building for Bourne.

Thread bump. Now that Screamscape has posted concept art for Hollywood Drift, there is clearly no spare room on the AA/SES I lot for Bourne. Assuming this is the case and assuming this will happen, where else could they put this?

Maybe it’s possible they adjusted the concept to allow room for Bourne at AA? The only other location I could see this going is Dream Works. They’re going to have to have some show venue to have for HHN.

Thread bump. Now that Screamscape has posted concept art for Hollywood Drift, there is clearly no spare room on the AA/SES I lot for Bourne. Assuming this is the case and assuming this will happen, where else could they put this?

Maybe it’s possible they adjusted the concept to allow room for Bourne at AA? The only other location I could see this going is Dream Works. They’re going to have to have some show venue to have for HHN.

Gonna have an image mock, but Stage 15 (Weeknd), the area to the side, and where SS31 was would fit in really well for Bourne, IMO. Adds another attraction for Front Lot too.

giphy (2).gif

I mean, I doubt it. But also They could use some of the AA building that isn't being used for the new coaster and also use the French Restaurant next door/the side of French street near the cliff

Hypothetically if they play their cards right, they can absolutely have a Bourne Stuntacular placed behind TF, and it wouldn't be out of place.

1665376990049.png

For context, it has .03 more acres than Orlando in this aspect, and is more square than forced to be angled the way Orlando is.

1665377082962.png

As far as if it'd be possible? I'd think so. The benefit that Hollywood would have in this, is that they could go for a similar angle that Orlando did for Fallon: Gutting the buildings interior, and extending the footprint to areas where it can then benefit from the reallocating. It could even allow them to simplify and have things prepped in advanced, such as an armory for this show; and the set pieces in turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: joerodriguez
Couldn't they just replace The Simpsons with Bourne, since it looks like they would already be replacing parts of the Simpsons when the new coaster arrives?

Reactions: imaleo