Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg Project 2011 and 2012

[video=youtube;veuaucDlM1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veuaucDlM1A[/video]

Some pics from when I was there at the beginning of the month

DSC04650.jpg

DSC04503.jpg

DSC04486.jpg

DSC04498.jpg

DSC04495.jpg

DSC04494.jpg

DSC04487.jpg

DSC04490.jpg

DSC04489.jpg

sadly it was overcast the whole time we were there, so blue sky and the colors are subdued.

The theming is on point. And don't worry, the gray clouds just adds to it. :thumbs:

:lol: Just found this on youtube and was going to post it. Not 100% sure how I feel about this ride yet.

Am I the only one who thinks the layout looks terribly short/boring/kind of unexciting? The indoor portion looks really spiffy and I love the 3 show scene concept, and I'm sure the spoiler-y bit is cool, but other than that there isn't much to this ride... It's that one big drop and those little light turns at the beginning.

Can someone enlighten me? Am I missing something?

Am I the only one who thinks the layout looks terribly short/boring/kind of unexciting? The indoor portion looks really spiffy and I love the 3 show scene concept, and I'm sure the spoiler-y bit is cool, but other than that there isn't much to this ride... It's that one big drop and those little light turns at the beginning.

Can someone enlighten me? Am I missing something?

The event building, the Rhine River drop, and the two launches are the "thrills". Remember, this is more of a theming/family ride than a big thrills coaster.