Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, this is where UOR shot themselves in the foot regarding their express screw job. FJ is the super winner, but cannot use it. Gringotts may be sans express regardless of their current intentions. Paid express has always been a losers joke. They should switch back to the old model. UOR is no longer a loser. Make your bucks elsewhere, I say.

God forbid that Teebin has an operational opinion...

If someone is touring the parks for one day and one day only, Express is a savior - especially during the busy season.

Yeah, this is where UOR shot themselves in the foot regarding their express screw job. FJ is the super winner, but cannot use it. Gringotts may be sans express regardless of their current intentions. Paid express has always been a losers joke. They should switch back to the old model. UOR is no longer a loser. Make your bucks elsewhere, I say.

God forbid that Teebin has an operational opinion...

If anything Disney's model (the old model) is the dead one. A large amount of parks offer Q-Bot or their own pay service. Just part of the industry at this point.

Only time I see Express as "necessary" is the holiday season, Summer, extra ticketed events and special events. I don't even see it as vital to the HHN experience if you know how to play your cards right.

I think it's good that this isn't automatic express. Having four hotels with express would make it not really be much better than the normal line, when you take into consideration those who pay for express as well.

I think it's good that this isn't automatic express. Having four hotels with express would make it not really be much better than the normal line, when you take into consideration those who pay for express as well.

Also considering you're paying less on the hotel room for a free express would be bad for the deluxe hotels. I wish they at least had a water taxi , but that was shot down. Besides, it will early park admission, a bowling alley, a garden walk to City Walk, and a LAZY RIVER! What's better than a lazy river? It's good for me, at least.

Also considering you're paying less on the hotel room for a free express would be bad for the deluxe hotels. I wish they at least had a water taxi , but that was shot down. Besides, it will early park admission, a bowling alley, a garden walk to City Walk, and a LAZY RIVER! What's better than a lazy river? It's good for me, at least.

I agree; nothing beats a lazy river. Pools have always been a bore to me (since I have one in my condo) But a lazy river really sells that hotel to me. Not to mention, I think the mid-century decor looks amazing!

Guys question? Might have been asked on here but when your headed from toon lagoon to Jurassic park you can see the new resort.... are they going to have an exclusive park entrance??... if memory serves me right i think there is a resort that does that in disney California.

Guys question? Might have been asked on here but when your headed from toon lagoon to Jurassic park you can see the new resort.... are they going to have an exclusive park entrance??... if memory serves me right i think there is a resort that does that in disney California.

I believe that entrance rumor has been squashed.

Yes, DCA has a side entrance.

Technically Universal has a side gate by Blue Man. Epcot also has one back in World Showcase in between France and the UK

Posted by @DisMagicMan and re-tweeted by OU:

BO7kJIzCUAAzsbI.jpg:large

Cabana Bay Beach Hotel starting to take shape at @UniversalORL!