Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth

It looks like Lovecraftian inspired cryptids to me.

Also, I think, based on the description, we might not SEE Boris in this house as we are stepping into his shoes (hence, we act as him), though I hope we might get some voiceover from him setting up the house or even the cases at play.

It looks like Lovecraftian inspired cryptids to me.

Also, I think, based on the description, we might not SEE Boris in this house as we are stepping into his shoes (hence, we act as him), though I hope we might get some voiceover from him setting up the house or even the cases at play.

Having Boris only as a voice in this house is a cool idea. I doubt he’d be voiced by any big name actors or voice actors, but who would you guys like to see voice him? I think Steve Blum could make a perfect detective type voice to hear throughout a house

A voiceover as you encounter the different creatures would be cool, and fit well into the noir feel. Only worries I would have, is if they did go B&W with silhouettes, is that it would give off a rushed vibe similar to HoH in 2012.

A voiceover as you encounter the different creatures would be cool, and fit well into the noir feel. Only worries I would have, is if they did go B&W with silhouettes, is that it would give off a rushed vibe similar to HoH in 2012.

I'd love it if the entire house is in black and white...ie scareactors all wearing black, white, and gray makeup and all set pieces doing the same. That would be pretty cool.

Having Boris only as a voice in this house is a cool idea. I doubt he’d be voiced by any big name actors or voice actors, but who would you guys like to see voice him? I think Steve Blum could make a perfect detective type voice to hear throughout a house

I'd guess that in the case of Boris, he'll be played by a HHN vet; presumably James.

Boris narrating and doing an Agent Cooper like "1700 hours, the investigation has stalled..." sort of thing would be awesome walking through that back hallway and into the Shrek house.

The story I’ve heard for this house is… complex. It’s more complicated than Boris recounting his files, to an extent where Boris (or his voice) may not be present in the house at all. The write-up on the website may actually be streamlining what is occurring too much.

The story I’ve heard for this house is… complex. It’s more complicated than Boris recounting his files, to an extent where Boris (or his voice) may not be present in the house at all. The write-up on the website may actually be streamlining what is occurring too much.
From what you have heard, does it seem to translate well?

Is there any specific reason as to why this is the only house without details on the website?

It was the only thing that was actually added to the lineup this year and likely they just didn’t bother writing the “expanded description” because there was no point.