Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth

Fully agree

I think it could have been more effective
as a framing device than the filing scenes in 1991 NJ.

Does anyone know if they have ever added a queue video to a house AFTER the event has already opened?

As in, is there any likelihood of such a thing happening for this house?

I don't ever remember it. Would be a lot of money to spend on an event that's selling out anyway. Where would the return on investment be?

I don't ever remember it. Would be a lot of money to spend on an event that's selling out anyway. Where would the return on investment be?
I mean, I have been going since 2009 and I could not think of an instance where it happened off the top of my head either

I was thinking of it less as a ROI thing and more as a passion project. Get one of the HHN creators to act as Boris in voiceover reading from his books to set up the scenes

Possibly a second person in modern times saying that it’s all true and that they are trying to work out the connections

It would have to be done on the cheap, obviously, and be a side project that A&D wanted to undertake to make the story more clear

For people confused about what’s happening in the house:
Dude in 1991 finds Boris’ files, which Boris converted into novels to hide them in plain sight. Each novel related to a series of connected cases involving totems that, when gathered together, opens a portal to hell. The guy in 1991 intentionally brings the totems together to open the portal, which Legendary Truth comes in to close.

Dude in 1991 finds Boris’ files, which Boris converted into novels to hide them in plain sight. Each novel related to a series of connected cases involving totems that, when gathered together, opens a portal to hell. The guy in 1991 intentionally brings the totems together to open the portal, which Legendary Truth comes in to close.

Well this is helpful. Changes the walk through of the house completely.

Thank you

Is it possible he's the one writing the notes in the Tribute Store about continuing the fear?

Opening night is usually brighter for what I assume is the media access. The event as a whole seems to get darker as the season goes on. The basement scene with the rat creature was MUCH darker on the second night.

The dude reading Boris' books, is Tim Foyel, a new character. The "totems", are the Legion Vessel's. The Legions are directly represented in the house. Example, in the beast (Cerebin) book segment, the Cerebin Cage is clearly visible. The Zombie's in the call center segment (Kerezan), Rosie's room (Morphan), Etc.

When the portal is open, and Mr. Foyel is going nuclear, the legion symbols appear behind him in the portal.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if they dont allow any pictures in this house on the unmasking the horror tour? I've looked everywhere for at least a few pics with the lights on and I have found absolutely none.

Does anybody know if they dont allow any pictures in this house on the unmasking the horror tour? I've looked everywhere for at least a few pics with the lights on and I have found absolutely none.
What rooms? I'm doing the 3 house tour in 3 weeks so I'm curious which rooms they allow photos in and which ones they don't.
Did the tour on the 4th; the only scenes where pictures weren't allowed were "Massacre at the Museum, Death by Dolly," and "Case of the Terrible Totems."

Last edited:
What rooms? I'm doing the 3 house tour in 3 weeks so I'm curious which rooms they allow photos in and which ones they don't.

I don't have the full list of rooms memorized so I may be missing some, but from what I remember:

Yes: First room (attic), Boris' office, Mannequin room, Sewer, Kitty Kat Club, Beast Room, Dolly Room, Police Station, and the LT Symbol at the end.
No: Museum, Hallway after Dolly Room (with the even more messed up dolls), and the final room + large Devil head.