Character Meet and Greet Lowerlot | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Character Meet and Greet Lowerlot

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Orlando will be getting the same treatment by the end of June, if not better. Work is being done to create indoor meet-and-greet areas, as well as individual Energon stations across from the Transformers show building.

If I get the chance to take a picture with Megatron, I'm going to tell him I kneel before my master, I wnder what he is going to tell me

If I knew for sure I wouldn't get fired, I'd say "Yes, kneel before me, minion. Would you like to kiss my fragrant metal @ss while you're at it?" Then laugh. :p
You could always say "arse" to keep it slightly family-friendly.  :lol:

I'm gonna be visiting the park tomorrow (FINALLY), so I will definitely make sure to do the Transformers meet-and-greets.  :D

Just went to the park yesterday and met all 3 Transformers. They are awesome!

Optimus encouraged me and my friend to make battle stances for the camera. Megatron called me a mop head and everyone laughed. Bumblebee doesn't talk, but he dances to several song clips and he played around with my hair. Haha. The guests love these new interactive characters, and so do I!  :D

Just went to the park yesterday and met all 3 Transformers. They are awesome!

Optimus encouraged me and my friend to make battle stances for the camera. Megatron called me a mop head and everyone laughed. Bumblebee doesn't talk, but he dances to several song clips and he played around with my hair. Haha. The guests love these new interactive characters, and so do I!  :D
Sounds awesome!  :)