Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Character Meet and Greet Lowerlot

I am completely unaware of any of this extra queue entertainment! Haha. The only thing I've seen are two JP cast members waiting at the end of the ride (across from the Barbasol can) with a baby t-rex puppet doing silly stuff and cheering for the guests' "survival".

I thought you guys might enjoy this :) I just uploaded it. It's a clip from our home videos. Summer of 1996 at Universal, you can see a clip of Jurassic's original splash down, queue, Lucy a Tribute, and my favorite part: me meeting Lucy as a three year old! I think this Lucy is still Lucy at the park! She told me she'd let me know haha. But I remember being so starstruck. I really thought I was seeing the real Lucy and I remember this made me happier than any princess or character in Disneyland :) enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/LERWiFf91JE?feature=oembed

I thought you guys might enjoy this :) I just uploaded it. It's a clip from our home videos. Summer of 1996 at Universal, you can see a clip of Jurassic's original splash down, queue, Lucy a Tribute, and my favorite part: me meeting Lucy as a three year old! I think this Lucy is still Lucy at the park! She told me she'd let me know haha. But I remember being so starstruck. I really thought I was seeing the real Lucy and I remember this made me happier than any princess or character in Disneyland :) enjoy!
oh nostalgia. B)

I miss those large splashes the plunge of JP created.

something interesting going over at the Old Transformers photo op, beams are rising which raises the question, what do you guys think it will be.. I'm thinking they're just redoing the photo op to not only have a AC environment but a indoor line.

From looking at the way the support beams are set up it seems they moved the photo-op so it will be directly facing Panda Express. Doesn't look that much bigger from the old structure. 

14563904750_c58d608bf0_b.jpg

Sure as hell better than what was there before! The whole layout is still pretty weird, though, with the new photo stand across the street at the very end. Not very convenient.

Just rewatched the Transformers video and I just noticed that the voice actor is literally chewing out the team members for the first two minutes or so for not patrolling guests. I get that it's Megatron and he's an ass, but that was uncomfortable to watch.
[HASHTAG]#UniversalMoments[/HASHTAG]. In all seriousness though, the way he treated the Lady in the Wheelchair was pretty darn awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
[HASHTAG]#UniversalMoments[/HASHTAG]. In all seriousness though, the way he treated the Lady in the Wheelchair was pretty darn awesome.
Yeah, the voice actors are especially talented in that regard. Can't say enough positive stuff about them.

Brover, mind chiming in? I'd be curious to hear your take on that video.

Universal Singapore also has the Anubis Guards scaring people! I usually see two out at a time, and I've also seen them out together with The Scorpion King and The Nile Princess.

Last edited by a moderator: