Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cheetah Hunt

If they couldn't nudge it one way or the other, then something definitely "broke" with the wheels. Could have been as simple as multiple wheels blowing at once (it does happen, Wicked Twister at Cedar Point is/was notorious for having as many as 3 wheels blow at once or very close together), or an issue with an actual wheel assembly.

BGTs FB page

Busch Gardens has confirmed Cheetah Hunt is operating within its design parameter and is open for guests today, Feb. 14. Safety systems for the ride performed as designed and all guests are able to safely disembark from the ride. All ride attractions are inspected daily by trained technicians to ensure they are operating properly. The safety of guests and team members is Busch Gardens’ highest priority.

Watching that cat go back and forth is one of the highlights of my day.

Always a little surprised seeing keepers in there with them. I know they're technically not big cats but I had thought that they were as dangerous.

Going over the water is definitely the highlight of the ride, so I'm glad it's back. It's definitely fun, but man oh man, those restraints are PAIN.

The water was off (as predicted above), but it's back again (again):
336872824_188008980643444_9077561113145150535_n.jpg