Christmas Town Comes to Busch Gardens | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Christmas Town Comes to Busch Gardens

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pics from yesterday of the preview center

DSC06727.jpg

DSC06726.jpg

DSC06728.jpg

DSC06730.jpg

DSC06736.jpg

DSC06731.jpg

DSC06732.jpg

DSC06734.jpg

DSC06737.jpg

And finally... if i see a chair I usually get a picture of me sitting in it.
DSC06735.jpg

I think this will be a good event for BGT, but at what cost? Is it just me or has this event taken precedence over Howl-o -Scream? It almost appears like BGT is conceding and going in another direction with their investment dollars. After a record breaking Howl-o-Scream last year it will be interesting to see how things shape up this year with these two events. Will Howl-o-Scream have record crowds again? Will this Christmas event really pay off? I am anxiously awaiting to see how this all plays out.

I think this will be a good event for BGT, but at what cost? Is it just me or has this event taken precedence over Howl-o -Scream? It almost appears like BGT is conceding and going in another direction with their investment dollars. After a record breaking Howl-o-Scream last year it will be interesting to see how things shape up this year with these two events. Will Howl-o-Scream have record crowds again? Will this Christmas event really pay off? I am anxiously awaiting to see how this all plays out.

Well we all know that Xmas is where the money is at, no need to look further than the store shelves. As soon as the Halloween decorations are on the shelf the Xmas on get unboxxed.
I don't think it will effect HOS... it is a very poular event and they are far enough apart. They do Christmas shows anyway, SeaWorld does their park up for the season, so this is just progress and more money for the park.

Yeah, I don't think it is getting any more attention than Howloscream as far as event spending. Howloscream just needs to step it up on its own anyway. Why it seems that way is because this is something BGT has never attempted, and Howloscream already turns a healthy profit from following.

When Macdonalds gets a new sandwitch they do not need to fit in more ads with the big mac.

Yeah, I don't think it is getting any more attention than Howloscream as far as event spending. Howloscream just needs to step it up on its own anyway. Why it seems that way is because this is something BGT has never attempted, and Howloscream already turns a healthy profit from following.

When Macdonalds gets a new sandwitch they do not need to fit in more ads with the big mac.

I just hope they Halloween up the preview center during HOS. Some zombie elves meandering around the area or something just for fun.

Yeah I didn't get the $10 tickets either and I don't think I'm gonna go. Wish they would've kept it that price for passholders. Plus I looked in the preview center and it seems a little too christmas-y for me anyways

Yeah I didn't get the $10 tickets either and I don't think I'm gonna go. Wish they would've kept it that price for passholders. Plus I looked in the preview center and it seems a little too christmas-y for me anyways

Well thats kinda the point... For $10 I'll give it a shot, but I would probably drive to SeaWorld before paying full price.

Scanning the website I noticed they will have penguins there. Any chance these penguins are from Sea World?

Well cause what happens when the penguins are returned to Sea World when the new Antarctica opens up? They order some more on Ebay? I know this won't happen this year, but in years to come.