Chucky (TV Series) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Chucky (TV Series)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've enjoyed the TV series for what it's worth. The fact that this creative team has been together since the 1988 original film makes it that much more special. Season 1 was interesting. Season 2 was a chaotic mess, but not surprised. Definitely enjoyed the cameos/returning characters. Although, I wasn't crazy about how they handled Glen/Glenda, but it's only a minor gripe. Season 3 has come to an end & wow.. this past season really leaned into the horror/gore. Devon Sawa returning for each season as a different character only to be killed off was hilarious. With Season 3 over, we have more on the way...

Don Mancini has said he is working on another Chucky film which will coincide with the TV series. Season 4 hasn't been announced/green-lit yet. But that's where we come in...

At the end of the Season 3 finale, Chucky gives us (the viewers), a speech:

"Tonight, I am proud to officially announce my candidacy for a fourth consecutive term. Donations to my campaign can be made directly to the number you now see on your screen. But, if you have any doubts at all, I ask you to please consider the many accomplishments of my hugely successful third term. Thank you, goodnight, and god bless each and every one of you. Except Devon.”

The number is:
1000011560.jpg

Give it a call. He's waiting.
1000011563.jpg