CityWalk Expansion | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which new venue are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
I checked out the new studios store today, wasn't overly impressed but the screens looked cool. It kept playing clips from rides/queue videos.

Does anyone know if anything for the side across from Menchie's has been earmarked for changes? In my opinion, Hart and Huntington really stands out and needs to be removed in order to get full circle for family friendly. Tattoos may be getting more mainstream but having a tattoo parlor there kind of deters from the area. I'm curious to know how much business they actually do.
I've been wondering the same thing for the longest time. I don't dislike tattoos, but wouldn't mind seeing this place go. I think there's an overabundance of eateries now, so some kind of family-friendly specialty store would be cool. I know the space isn't that big, but something like the LEGO store in DTD.

VIVO is almost finished and looks fantastic! :cheers:

From @AmusementBuzz:

"Tables are set at Vivo. Looks to be opening within a week."

BqCqAj3CUAAwdn7.jpg:large

"I talked to someone outside Vivo who said guests can make reservations for monday"

BqCut5LCIAAlNar.jpg:large

And from @skubersky through @TouringPlans:

"VIVO is doing mock service tonight, opens to public Monday [HASHTAG]#citywalk[/HASHTAG] @UniversalORL ~@skubersky"

BqDlTCuCQAAmVyE.jpg:large

BqDlTBLCAAA-f_P.jpg:large

BqDlTIDCUAEq5vH.jpg:large

BqDlS_3CAAAMRZe.jpg:large

"VIVO menu. Pasta is made fresh in open kitchen [HASHTAG]#citywalk[/HASHTAG] @UniversalORL ~@skubersky"

BqDl2qkCQAAZ_ax.jpg:large

BqDl2rBCUAAp3Yu.jpg:large

I heard from someone who attended last night's mock service the food was good. This was someone who also did mock service at Antojito's and apparently they are already doing a better job than Antojito's.