CityWalk Expansion | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which new venue are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
I just read this lead to your post and clicked in an unhinged way wondering "WHAT?... ON A RED CARPET NIGHT THEY ANNOUNCE THIS???" and then I looked again and went... "oh". : )

With the July 8th opening date announced this morning it almost appears I WAS talking about Diagon! :lol:

Menchies was awesome! Crowded. went twice ! Good for city walk!
14skrvs.jpg
[/IMG]

From what it seems... The area of Rising Star is kinda Desolate in the day and this makes me question and think of a idea... What if if theres a Phase II. The Citywalk expansion would be there to have it a Day/Night area like how the rest of Citywalk is for most of the place.

Well, the area around Rising Star doesn't have anything open during the day, especially now that Starbucks has moved. All the day time stuff is on the other side of the bridge. I imagine HDHOF will have lunch hours.

Would love to see some sort of comedy club/improve club brought in to CityWalk. Would definitely provide a bit of a relief at the end of a tiring day in the parks and there's nothing else like it at the resort.

Would love to see some sort of comedy club/improve club brought in to CityWalk. Would definitely provide a bit of a relief at the end of a tiring day in the parks and there's nothing else like it at the resort.

I agree, a comedy club would be pretty cool as long as it is done right. I wonder how big of crowds Hard Rock pulls in when comedians come.

I feel that a Comedy club might not work for there.. I just got a feeling that they're going to turn that area to a area of things for the

Family but if a Comedy Club comes; that'd be a interesting thing if you put it in the middle of a family area.

If Universal were smart they would build something along the lines of the Adventure Club and try to capitalize on that hardcore fan base that is drooling for something like that back in Orlando.

HDHoF looks just about ready to open-the seats are in, the signs are up, and so is the menu. I managed to take a peek at it last night, and was very surprised at how reasonable the prices are. A Chicago dog is only $3.25, french fries are $4. I think the most expensive item on the menu was an Italian sausage or something, around $5. If team members get a discount as well, then I might have to start eating more hot dogs!

Bread Box is also just about ready. The menu was up, but I would have had to walk inside to see it, and I didn't want to do that. I really have no idea what kind of sandwiches they will be offering, but the place looks nice and is bigger than I expected.

Next week guys!

All the lights as well as the big screen were all on tonight. I also saw the staff having a meeting this afternoon in a photo I saw on Facebook.