Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

Are the filled reservations due to restaurants reduced covid seating or are the numbers of people eating there higher than normal seasons?
I believe it to be the ability to reserve your spot online ahead of time

However, you can also search for openings and reserve your spot from any restaurant

For instance we reserved at Antojitos from Bigfire because Bigfire was full

Appears sushi fusion bistro exterior was updated so Universal moving fast on installing their own restaurant. Saw it on the OI community Facebook so unable to link.
Is it just me, or is it look like it's going to be.. another sushi place? That's the vibe I get, lol.

Are they still doing priority dining for premier hotel guests? I know there will definitely still be a long wait, but I don't want to make reservations every night. Even if we end up eating at the hotel pool I'm fine with that, just wondering if priority dining is a thing right now/if it's reasonable to think I might get into a restaurant on a weekday at the end of September without a reservation. I have made a couple reservations to the places we want to go. But like a lunch a cowfish or Margaritaville one day would be nice, but I don't want to schedule it. Thanks!

Are they still doing priority dining for premier hotel guests? I know there will definitely still be a long wait, but I don't want to make reservations every night. Even if we end up eating at the hotel pool I'm fine with that, just wondering if priority dining is a thing right now/if it's reasonable to think I might get into a restaurant on a weekday at the end of September without a reservation. I have made a couple reservations to the places we want to go. But like a lunch a cowfish or Margaritaville one day would be nice, but I don't want to schedule it. Thanks!

"Priority Seating At Select Restaurants Throughout The Resort" is listed on the hotel comparison chart, so it seems it's still a benefit. (universalorlando.com/web/en/us/places-to-stay/hotels/compare-features)

Overblown benefit. Seems like I always got an eye roll and you betcha...wait til we can fit you in. This is walking up.
Yeah. Just about everytime I've mentioned it over the years, the hostess had no idea what I was talking about. But, after explaining it to them, they nearly always gave me the Priority
seating....except at Margaritaville, so maybe they aren't in the program....My guess is that so few guests use it that it's kind of an obscure benefit.

Yeah. Just about everytime I've mentioned it over the years, the hostess had no idea what I was talking about. But, after explaining it to them, they nearly always gave me the Priority
seating....except at Margaritaville, so maybe they aren't in the program....My guess is that so few guests use it that it's kind of an obscure benefit.

I think it depends on the restaurant honestly. Last time I tried to get priority at toothsome I was told it was still a 2 hour wait because of all the hotel guests that were waiting to get seated

On the the other hand, and I know Bubba's is low-end CityWalk, Landry's membership works every time. We last did it in May and got a requested table by the open windows on the "porch". Waited maybe 90 seconds.

How do you do the online reservations for CityWalk restaurants? I have been searching the Universal app and website and cannot seem to find any information on it.

How do you do the online reservations for CityWalk restaurants? I have been searching the Universal app and website and cannot seem to find any information on it.
On the main CityWalk page you should be able to see this with minimal scrolling

Attachments

• B1C21E87-A5A5-46BF-BF02-CC373CE7498B.jpeg
    B1C21E87-A5A5-46BF-BF02-CC373CE7498B.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 4
Edit: Or also how @shiekra38 said

This link will take you to the set of Citywalk restaurants:

Then if you click on the individual restaurants, if they take online reservations there's usually a link this this (BigFire as an example)

1629675508076.png