Combo-Ticket Question | Inside Universal Forums

Combo-Ticket Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 21, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Hey all,

Last time we were in Orlando we bought our tickets from our Rep the morning after we arrived. We're heading back in 5 weeks :happy: and were looking at doing the same thing however we've just come across a combo ticket our tour operator provides here in Ireland and it covers all of WDW parks (hopper) aswell as the 6 parks that the Flexticket covers (US/IOA etc) for 14 consecutive days. Apparently this is just valid to purchase here in Ireland aswell as the UK, our Rep won't have access to these tickets over in Orlando nor do any of the ticket outlets (according to our Tour Operator).

So my question to you knowledgeable people is; is this true? Is it possible to buy a combo ticket like this in Orlando? If so any idea of the cost of it? The combo ticket to buy here will cost roughly $700 per person (going by today's exchange rate).

Thanks in advance,

Lenny :ears:

I'm not as knowledgeable as many people on here about this kind of stuff, but I haven't heard of any type of deal that involves both a Disney ticket and a flex ticket park, except for Disneyland and USH in Cali. The only reason the flex ticket covers both is because Seaworld Parks and US have a small partnership that comes with a few other perks (Universal employees get into SW/BGT for free and vice versa).

Hey all,

Last time we were in Orlando we bought our tickets from our Rep the morning after we arrived. We're heading back in 5 weeks :happy: and were looking at doing the same thing however we've just come across a combo ticket our tour operator provides here in Ireland and it covers all of WDW parks (hopper) aswell as the 6 parks that the Flexticket covers (US/IOA etc) for 14 consecutive days. Apparently this is just valid to purchase here in Ireland aswell as the UK, our Rep won't have access to these tickets over in Orlando nor do any of the ticket outlets (according to our Tour Operator).

So my question to you knowledgeable people is; is this true? Is it possible to buy a combo ticket like this in Orlando? If so any idea of the cost of it? The combo ticket to buy here will cost roughly $700 per person (going by today's exchange rate).

Thanks in advance,

Lenny :ears:

Yes, it's called the Orlando Freedom Ticket. They also have Orlando Freedom Ticket Plus that includes Wet and Wild and Legoland:

http://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk/attraction-ticket-prices/orlando-freedom-ticket.htm

I'd look at it carefully though Lenny. Are you going out for a full 14 days and will you be spending 14 days in the parks. If you'll be spending more time at Uni and Seaworld etc., you may be better going for a flex ticket and just get the Disney tickets you need on those days.

I was just chatting with my wife about this - we're going out in June for 10 days - and there's no way we'd use that value of ticket in that time. I suspect we'll be buying a flex and then maybe a 2 or 3 day disney ticket - probably no hopping with the Disney ticket, but we won't NEED hopping.

Of course, if your going for the full 14 days and you plan to hop from Disney park to Disney park AND do USO IOA, Seaworld etc - really hit all the parks several times - that "freedom ticket" is a bargain.

Thanks for the info guys! !

Will do some more research into it see what would be best! Our biggest fear is buying the tickets at home to bring with us and for getting them or even loosing them.

AndyP we will have a 13 full days, that we will most likely spend in parks! Def want a hopper ticket for Disney, we didn't last trip and it was one of our regrets! I've no doubt we'll do 2 days in universal and IOA each, possibly Seaworld aswell! WDW we will do MK, AK, epcot, HW studios. And we'll want to take in maybe 2 water parks! Also take in City walk and down town Disney a few nights!

Hmm we need a month :)!!