Crypt TV | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Crypt TV

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It makes no sense why they creep so far up on the walkway to create the bottleneck when there's quite a bit of space to push back some of the props more towards the F&F exit.

yeah the rob zombie car was pushed in more than the stage this year.
rob zombie had a little bit of a space problem, but the rob zombie stuff was pushed back farther.

but, I don't want uni to leave this area empty. I really don't want them to stop doing zones on here again.

maybe the Simpsons chainsaw team can always be placed here with minimal stages. or instead of stages and big props like a giant boat or a big space ship, maybe more smaller props. maybe hang stuff in the air more, I don't know.
this area can be fun with just the chainsaw team like in 2007. they had chainsaws here.

I dread the times when this area was empty.... it was really dead and quiet. please dear universal, don't stop doing zones in here lol. please!

yeah the rob zombie car was pushed in more than the stage this year.
rob zombie had a little bit of a space problem, but the rob zombie stuff was pushed back farther.

but, I don't want uni to leave this area empty. I really don't want them to stop doing zones on here again.

maybe the Simpsons chainsaw team can always be placed here with minimal stages. or instead of stages and big props like a giant boat or a big space ship, maybe more smaller props. maybe hang stuff in the air more, I don't know.
this area can be fun with just the chainsaw team like in 2007. they had chainsaws here.

I dread the times when this area was empty.... it was really dead and quiet. please dear universal, don't stop doing zones in here lol. please!
They had chainsaws here AND in Simpsons in 2018.

Cast is getting better at scaring, despite most being trapped on elevated stages. Unfortunately, area a worse choke point than ever. Not sure if a show had just let out or what, but dead stop for at least a minute yesterday, too many people in too small an area. Impossible to really scare in conditions like that.

With London (by next year likely stretching to FFL) and probably Springfield now off the table I realize it limits possible zone locations but it feels like its time to retire SF.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Cast is getting better at scaring, despite most being trapped on elevated stages. Unfortunately, area a worse choke point than ever. Not sure if a show had just let out or what, but dead stop for at least a minute yesterday, too many people in too small an area. Impossible to really scare in conditions like that.

With London (by next year likely stretching to FFL) and probably Springfield now off the table I realize it limits possible zone locations but it feels like its time to retire SF.

or just have zero props absolutely zero props and the chainsaws here maybe :/

Reactions: SeventyOne