Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To use a Tim Tracker term , the average guest may have trouble way finding in this land compared to the others

Maybe it is intentional especially at night

I like this guy. Looks like a full scale grim reaper or something in with the headstone barrier.
From FRANKENSTEIN (1931)...
1931_frankenstein_029_colin_clive_dwight_frye.jpg

Where the Wolfman coaster re-enters the load/unload building, they are building a structure over the track's final brake run. Any ideas on what this is or if this will be a final show scene?

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
Where the Wolfman coaster re-enters the load/unload building, they are building a structure over the track's final brake run. Any ideas on what this is or if this will be a final show scene?
@Alicia has mentioned these will be tents themed to Romani Gypsies..Would be interesting to see a show scene, but doubtful in my opinion. Been wrong before, though

Reactions: Ahmanet
Regarding Wolfman, two things:
1) the ride mechanics look a lot like Cobra's Curse, which is such a charming ride.
2) The train goes through the middle "house" three times. And there is rumored to be an animatronic in there. What if it is a turntable with man, transformation, werewolf? This could work.

^ Cobra's Curse and Wolfman do, in fact, share the same manufacture.
Didn't know that! Fascinating!

That CC queue is so great, yet so out of place over there in BG. The perfect example of a C ticket (if even?) rising above because of the queue.

Cheetah Hunt is by far the better coaster, but I'll do both every time I visit. Maybe a 1:3 CH:CC ratio for me. Love laughing with other guests in the other cars!