Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I Notice on some of the ariels for Darkmoor that the buildings behind the village facades seem pretty big. Any talk on how much of this is back of house?

Would love some cool indoor/outdoor vibes akin to diagon alley. I imagine they have also learned lessons regarding sizes of shops etc. (From DA and HM).

I Notice on some of the ariels for Darkmoor that the buildings behind the village facades seem pretty big. Any talk on how much of this is back of house?

Would love some cool indoor/outdoor vibes akin to diagon alley. I imagine they have also learned lessons regarding sizes of shops etc. (From DA and HM).
Well one of them is definitely for the restaurant, between dining room and kitchen I’d assume that’s a large majority of the building.

Well one of them is definitely for the restaurant, between dining room and kitchen I’d assume that’s a large majority of the building.
Correct. Inside is ordering queue, two inside dining rooms, kitchen, walk in, dry storage, employee bathrooms/break area, and the whole section on the right is actually covered open air seating to add a third dining area.

The retail side (side closer to coaster) has make up area on left, main retail in middle, and the land’s only restrooms on right, which takes up a large chunk of that building. There is also storage behind the main retail, and what permits call a “fog room” for utilities in front of restrooms.