Deadpool & Wolverine (2024) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if they might play part of the film as Deadpool Kills the Foxverse, or if it'd just be DP, Domino, Cable and maybe Venessa crash landing to the MCU, only to find they can't come back.

Considering they crested a fourth wall paradox with DP shooting Ryan, I can definitely see the former having some fun.

He does reference missing D23 in the video. Possibly Scheduling issues where Ryan couldn’t be there, but even then, they still could’ve talked about it.
I mean this video took....maybe a day to film. Kinda insane this video could not have been there

Anyway, excited that Jackmen is back....mainly because now I have an excuse to make my GF watch all the old Xmen films before this..lol

I mean this video took....maybe a day to film. Kinda insane this video could not have been there

Anyway, excited that Jackmen is back....mainly because now I have an excuse to make my GF watch all the old Xmen films before this..lol
Disney is really canonizing almost everything Marvel has ever made into the MCU :lol:

Disney is really canonizing almost everything Marvel has ever made into the MCU :lol:
Maybe not everyone loves it

But I loveddddd having another reason to rewatch the Old Spidermen films and now the Xmen films? It's great, I feel like people who grew up with them would remember then but most would get lost without being connected to the MCU and so I'm happy the films that got me really into super hero's are kinda back

Reactions: Nick
Maybe not everyone loves it

But I loveddddd having another reason to rewatch the Old Spidermen films and now the Xmen films? It's great, I feel like people who grew up with them would remember then but most would get lost without being connected to the MCU and so I'm happy the films that got me really into super hero's are kinda back
I agree, having a reason to watch the SM films again was fun.

Watching all of the X-Men films again would be a tough task. It takes awhile to get through. I just did a re-watch recently and it took awhile. The Deadpool films and Logan are my favorites, but Days of Futures Past is my favorite X-Men proper film by a good margin.

I agree, having a reason to watch the SM films again was fun.

Watching all of the X-Men films again would be a tough task. It takes awhile to get through. I just did a re-watch recently and it took awhile. The Deadpool films and Logan are my favorites, but Days of Futures Past is my favorite X-Men proper film by a good margin.

Yeah, rewatching the X-Men films is not an easy task. Not only due to the number of them, but there's some legit duds in there. Two of which failing to tell the same story, which is admittedly an impressive feat if not for the fact it's not a fun one to watch. (Though at least The Last Stand gave us Kelsey Grammer as Beast.)

Scheduling issues makes sense, as Hugh's still on stage and Ryan should be also shooting If right now.

Honestly did not expect Hugh Jackman at all.
If they are going to consider his Wolverine as Canon (in the sense that he’s not the 616 Wolverine, but maybe 838?), then considering Logan, that means that the only logical conclusion is that it’s a Wolverine variant.

If they are going to consider his Wolverine as Canon (in the sense that he’s not the 616 Wolverine, but maybe 838?), then considering Logan, that means that the only logical conclusion is that it’s a Wolverine variant.

Could go with Deadpool Kills the Marvel-Fox Universe. Either that, or some kind of road trip story with Logan and Wade as a incursion begins to occur in their Universe, leading towards more of what is to come with Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars.

A Deadpool movie where he keeps getting sucked into different multiverses could be fun. Lots of ways they could go with that and tons of characters he could interact with.

This might be the only MCU project I’m actually excited about at this point.

Geez you realize by the time this comes out it will have been eight years since the first Deadpool? Ooof.

Thinking about this more, and I genuinely have to wonder which is going to be the highest selling film of Phase 5. Guardians V3, or Deadpool 3.

Guardians will be the finale of the current Guardians set, and the last major James Gunn endeavor with the current cast and crew. But Deadpool 3 is going to be the first time that Wolverine has been properly billed and advertised in any form of film material, since Logan in 2017 (excluding X-Men Apocalypse), and Deadpool 2 in 2018. A 7 year gap and a 6 year gap respectively for those characters.

The case can be made for either; even with the R-Rating most likely going to stick for Deadpool 3. It'll probably usurp IT Part 1; but I wonder how much higher it can go.

Thinking about this more, and I genuinely have to wonder which is going to be the highest selling film of Phase 5. Guardians V3, or Deadpool 3.

Guardians will be the finale of the current Guardians set, and the last major James Gunn endeavor with the current cast and crew. But Deadpool 3 is going to be the first time that Wolverine has been properly billed and advertised in any form of film material, since Logan in 2017 (excluding X-Men Apocalypse), and Deadpool 2 in 2018. A 7 year gap and a 6 year gap respectively for those characters.

The case can be made for either; even with the R-Rating most likely going to stick for Deadpool 3. It'll probably usurp IT Part 1; but I wonder how much higher it can go.

Garbage September date vs Prime May date. GotG by a lot.