Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Death Drums

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
A seductive, hard-hitting, and raw extreme drumming experience. There will be 3 shows nightly, with each show being different.

Discuss Here!

Come see a Highschool marching band of ZOMBIES!!! Brains boom boom boom brains!!!! Let me get that boom boom boom...

^:lol: YESS! Can you imagine if one of the drummers is a zombie Blue Man, that would be hilarious!

This is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard. And as a percussionist, I find this offensive :mad:

Why though? Would you rather have everyone in line for all the houses and have nothing open to help deter some of the lines? According to the list HRRR will be open as well and that'll be a BIG people eater, so hopefully lines are minimal this year, but I also hope to get a night ride in on HRRR too.

ekjlp0.jpg

As a percussionist myself, I'm highly intrigued by this. What's offensive about it? :inquisitive:

The name bothers me a lot. If they put as little thought into the name as they did the rest of the show, It's gonna be horrible. If this is an adult version of the Jaminators, this is gonna be the best thing ever and I will gladly eat my words. But right now it seems to me like this is an afterthought thrown together to try and rip off Blue Men. I hope I'm wrong, but I just have a very bad feeling about this.