Dec 12th Media Event Predictions | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Dec 12th Media Event Predictions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being anal for a second: I wish they would coax the greenery/vines to grow up the lattice work on the rear side of CityWalk. The original idea is that the entertainment complex is completely invisible (a green hill) until you actually enter it, when it comes alive.

Obviously the architects never consulted with a horticulturalist before they built the steel lattice. A few species that might have made the journey all the way up would be far too invasive. I believe what is planted now wasn't the original plant tried back in 1997,8,9. That was even more of a disaster.

He's not creating the menu's, or their price point just a creative consultant.

I'm hoping it will do great, after looking at the menu that was posted I'm really excited about it. I am severely lactose intolerant so I tend eat at more conservative places that way I don't unintentionally ruin a trip out to the parks (definitely looking at you Be Our Guest).

I was just jumping on the bandwagon to the question of what is wrong with Rain Forest Cafe.

I swear Universal is turning into Disney with their announcements. :ears:

Isn't there a Rainforest Cafe over at Disney World? I want to say it's at the entrance of Animal Kingdom, or it's in Downtown Disney.

Edit: there's one at BOTH DAK and DD.

I swear Universal is turning into Disney with their announcements. :ears:

Isn't there a Rainforest Cafe over at Disney World? I want to say it's at the entrance of Animal Kingdom, or it's in Downtown Disney.

Edit: there's one at BOTH DAK and DD.

There's literally no comparison between Rainforest Cafe and the Hot Dog eatery other than the fact that the concept is from the same creator.

So, was the majority of this media event essentially just revealing the new CityWalk stuff, or did we learn anything else from it?

Majority was Citywalk, you could easily learn more by reading these very forums

Status
Not open for further replies.