Dec 12th Media Event Predictions | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Dec 12th Media Event Predictions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new venues include Hot Dog Hall of Fame, featuring iconic hot dog creations from some of our nation’s most famous ball parks. Universal partnered with Steven Schussler, the global culinary concept creator behind popular restaurants like Rain Forest Cafe...

Uh-oh.

In all the times I've been to UOR (and I go quite often) I didn't even know there was Katie's Candy Shop, I couldn't tell you where Cigarz is located, and I remember going to TCBY once. These should be some very welcome changes. :thumbs:

This should be correct. Excuse the rush job.

c2y322p.jpg

^ Great Job thanks for sharing!!

Well my hopes of Jurassic Park and the other attractions coming fell flat but I nailed Citywalk for the most part lol

Being anal for a second: I wish they would coax the greenery/vines to grow up the lattice work on the rear side of CityWalk. The original idea is that the entertainment complex is completely invisible (a green hill) until you actually enter it, when it comes alive.

so what will happen with Katie's whatever shop. Is something else taking over that place?

- - - Updated - - -

hmmmm...I wonder if the second phase of CW would come if they do a large scale resort expansion

I think the next phase will be the area on the back right hand side, where all of the bars and clubs are now. If they do come up with a phase 2, I am guessing it will be after the DA rush so people can enjoy what they have now without any interruption of unnecessary construction. I would guess that phase 2 will come with the next big things to IOA.... I believe we will see jurassic and Kong pretty close together in 2015 with another CW expansion after spring

Status
Not open for further replies.