Dec 12th Media Event Predictions | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Dec 12th Media Event Predictions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Man Group.

Does nobody else feel like the 'biggest announcement' tagline is some kind of hint toward a PolerCoaster announcement? Maybe I'm just reading into things a little too much, but are a bunch of new restaurants really worth a media event?

If they're delicious, then yes.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about setting yourself up for disappointment it's about taking a shot in the dark, a guess, using your imagination, getting your mind churning, but most importantly having fun discussing what could be. I know all of this being announced tomorrow has about a 2% chance of happening but that's not the point. The point is having fun before the announcement and discussing the wide range of possibilities. Some people just love to put out the flames of imagination with their negativity. I guess I understand why not as any people post like they used too when they can't even take a stab at a guessing game thread without the Debbie Downers chiming in...

.... Did you ask for guesses or predictions? Or did you ask us to make a wish list for Santa? There's a difference. :lol:

Heres 4 for me.

* Diagon alley possible opening date.
* JP Expansion announced
* Dr Jekyl And Mr Hyde restraunt in Citywalk.
* BettleJuice Reimagined for 2014
* Cabana Bay opening date.

Heres hoping this is right.

Dude, Bk bar is awesome... some beer/whiskey after a club is awesome...

Anyways, was thinking, this is going to be a very unproductive day for all of us

Hopefully its worth it

City Walk all around restaurant announcements, with special announcement about what is replacing the Cigarz area
Harry Potter Celebration
Skull Island or cross theme with JP
More about Diagon Alley
They may talk a bit about Cabana but I think they already have enough media on it out already
New broadway show Cats will be brought to the dead theater at Toon Lagoon/Marvel Island
New full year show of Bill and Ted to celebrate the 25th anniversary complete with meet & greets

Ending with them saying bring it Disney (HTF is somewhere in the background yelling his signature podcast quote), dropping of the mic, and walking off.

City Walk all around restaurant announcements, with special announcement about what is replacing the Cigarz area
Harry Potter Celebration
Skull Island or cross theme with JP
More about Diagon Alley
They may talk a bit about Cabana but I think they already have enough media on it out already
New broadway show Cats will be brought to the dead theater at Toon Lagoon/Marvel Island
New full year show of Bill and Ted to celebrate the 25th anniversary complete with meet & greets

Ending with them saying bring it Disney (HTF is somewhere in the background yelling his signature podcast quote), dropping of the mic, and walking off.

No way they are bringing up kong. Gotta wait for construction to begin and see whether or not they are at a pace to bring it in late 2015, WHICH, I think they will seeing that they started diagon in january and they will have it up in 18 months. Kong is a smaller foot print, dont see why it would come in 2016

NO WAY will they bring cats... thats crazy to say, and full time bill and ted wouldnt work because it makes the show lose its appeal during halloween.

How about 2014 is Limited Time Celebration?

• Dance parties at the KidZone stage
  • Bring back the old Marvel costumes for the walkaround characters
  • The Studio Brass Band plays everyone's favorite One Direction songs

No way they are bringing up kong. Gotta wait for construction to begin and see whether or not they are at a pace to bring it in late 2015, WHICH, I think they will seeing that they started diagon in january and they will have it up in 18 months. Kong is a smaller foot print, dont see why it would come in 2016

NO WAY will they bring cats... thats crazy to say, and full time bill and ted wouldnt work because it makes the show lose its appeal during halloween.

I think they announce Kong because there will be no way they can hide them building a new "Island", better to just say it now and start building excitement.
I mention Cats because I had heard that Comcast/Uni is currently rumored to be shopping it

You can never have too much Bill and Ted

Not that I know of. Twitter and bloggers seem to have gotten worse at this. For whatever reason, they think every buzzword needs to be a hashtag.

The recent media events I've been to have all told attendees what the assigned hashtag is to use. Guessing there isn't one for this. I'll just follow Attractions & Behind The Thrills. They seem to be making the most pre-annoucement noise right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.