Design-A-HHN Event | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Design-A-HHN Event

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay. Before I give out my ambitious Lineup. I decided to make a code name game out of it. I will list off the Codenames of each house, and YOU have to guess what those houses could be. If you guess correctly. I will post the name of the house in my next post. All the Codenames are themed to “Art Supplies.” Ready? Here we Go:

1.) “BRUSH” (Original)

2.) “PENCIL” (I.P)

3.) “SPONGE” (I.P)

4.) “THINNER” (Original)

5.) “PALETTE” (I.P)

6.) “KNIFE” (I.P)

7.) “CLAY” (I.P)

8.) “SPRAY CAN” (Original)

9.) “PAPER” (Original)

10.) “PAINT” (Original)

Spray Can sounds music-related to me, particularly Rap/Hip-Hop cause the use of graffiti is part of the genre’s scene. Brush could be an icon house if it’s a painter.

Spray Can sounds music-related to me, particularly Rap/Hip-Hop cause the use of graffiti is part of the genre’s scene. Brush could be an icon house if it’s a painter.
Well there IS an Icon house. But it’s NOT “BRUSH.” Also sadly “SPRAY CAN” is not a Rap/Hip-Hop house. I will give you some hints “How does a brush FEEL?” and “What else do you use Spray cans for besides Graffiti Art?”

Okay. Before I give out my ambitious Lineup. I decided to make a code name game out of it. I will list off the Codenames of each house, and YOU have to guess what those houses could be. If you guess correctly. I will post the name of the house in my next post. All the Codenames are themed to “Art Supplies.” Ready? Here we Go:

1.) “BRUSH” (Original)

2.) “PENCIL” (I.P)

3.) “SPONGE” (I.P)

4.) “THINNER” (Original)

5.) “PALETTE” (I.P)

6.) “KNIFE” (I.P)

7.) “CLAY” (I.P)

8.) “SPRAY CAN” (Original)

9.) “PAPER” (Original)

10.) “PAINT” (Original)
I feel like Pencil will be SMILE because of the drawings, in Gabriel Muñoz‘s attic

Helluva boss
Correct! Its Hazbin Hotel.

1.) "CLAY" (I.P)

2.) Hazbin Hotel. (SS 23) “Frozen Empire” location]

3.) "SPONGE" (I.P)

4.) "PALETTE" (I.P)

5.) “KNIFE” (I.P)

6.) "THINNER" (Original)

7.) “BRUSH” (Original)

8.) "SPRAY CAN" (Original)

9.) “PAPER” (Original)

10.) “PAINT” (Original)

Correct! Its Hazbin Hotel.

1.) "CLAY" (I.P)

2.) Hazbin Hotel. (SS 23) “Frozen Empire” location]

3.) "SPONGE" (I.P)

4.) "PALETTE" (I.P)

5.) “KNIFE” (I.P)

6.) "THINNER" (Original)

7.) “BRUSH” (Original)

8.) "SPRAY CAN" (Original)

9.) “PAPER” (Original)

10.) “PAINT” (Original)
I was so close, but at least Hazbin is set in the same world as helluva boss.

Well there IS an Icon house. But it’s NOT “BRUSH.” Also sadly “SPRAY CAN” is not a Rap/Hip-Hop house. I will give you some hints “How does a brush FEEL?” and “What else do you use Spray cans for besides Graffiti Art?”

When you brush your hair, it could either feel smooth or harsh. If Brush is more likely music-related than Spray Can, It could be an 80’s Hard Rock/Metal theme with a werewolf inspired by Ozzy Osbourne’s “Bark At The Moon.” Having long hair was a big part of the bands’ look back then, and the phrase “Hair Metal” is a derogatory to refer the Glam bands.

When you brush your hair, it could either feel smooth or harsh. If Brush is more likely music-related than Spray Can, It could be an 80’s Hard Rock/Metal theme with a werewolf inspired by Ozzy Osbourne’s “Bark At The Moon.” Having long hair was a big part of the bands’ look back then, and the phrase “Hair Metal” is a derogatory to refer the Glam bands.
Well you are very close, but not quite. BRUSH does have something to do with Wolfs, but it is not music related whatsoever. Keep in mind, BRUSH is an “Original” house. NOT an I.P. I will give you a hint:

It’s a sequel to a fan favorite original, and let’s just say these Wolfs are Big and Bad.