Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Diagon Alley Photos & Reviews

Just a few images from yesterday! I can only say this is the most amazing theme park land ever created. Go enjoy it people!:thumbs:
diagonalleymoon-jpg.58448

diagonalley-jpg.58445

hogsmeade-station-jpg.58446
hogwarts-express-jpg.58447

leaky-cauldron-jpg.58449
kings-cross-station-jpg.58450
diagonalleydude-jpg.58455

Here's a slo-mo video I took over the weekend. Hope you all like the new intro, and that is a new YT channel so make sure to subscribe.

[video=youtube;BTNtXyP3gwk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTNtXyP3gwk[/video]

Looking at this again just now I realized they opted not to label London as its own section of the park. I'm surprised since the insert for the Hogwarts Express explicitly uses verbiage that indicated they were going in that direction. "Take the train from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade at Islands of Adventure to London at Universal Studios Florida." It's also curious they didn't label the area as such given the "city" themes present in the other lands. I figured Kings Cross and the Hogwarts Express would be labelled as attractions within "London" and Gringotts, Knockturn and Ollivanders as attractions in "Diagon Alley."

Here are a few photos I took on the last soft opening night.

And I couldn't resist another slow motion video of the dragon.
[video=youtube_share;u0dZOec05VY]http://youtu.be/u0dZOec05VY[/video]

^ Very cool slowmo! That almost appears to be a blast of CO2 at the end.

As pointless as I have always found the idea of the dragon, I must say I am shocked it has turned out to be such a photo moment for everyone present. I didn't foresee that.