Disneyland Resort | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Definitely not. I would be surprised if it even opens this year tbh. DL is very far behind on this project compared to WDW, I don't see DL opening their version till early next year. But who knows lol
It was started later but also DL Splash is smaller in terms of how many scenes it has so in theory could be by the end of the year

My guess is they are trying to get the outside down first so that once it rains, who cares they can work on the inside of the ride in any weather

I have no idea if this is reliable news or not, as I heard it second hand, but word is Iger walked around Tiana's in Orlando (which is supposed to be much further along) and hated it.

• Haha
Reactions: jarmor
I have no idea if this is reliable news or not, as I heard it second hand, but word is Iger walked around Tiana's in Orlando (which is supposed to be much further along) and hated it.
It's so hard to know

With all the Disney hate, until I see a video/o on it. I won't judge

If they screw this up, then......yeah wow lucky for them they still have the classic's to hold up this ride. But even if it is worst....people still wait in line for Web Slingers....so yeah Disney fans are nuts, lol

Reactions: saint.piss
Even if it’s not up to snuff with Splash, I feel like this is a ride that, much like Tower of Terror, has a built in fun (and/or fear) factor to it thanks to the ride’s layout and design the this ride will always have a much higher minimum amount of fun to it than a lot of attractions simply at base level.

Now it’s up to Disney to do the rest and make it as delightful of a ride as I thought Splash was in almost every area, but I contend they’d really have to try hard to mess this up. The base they’re working with is just that good.

Designed by the same Imagineer that came up with the ugly barges for Harmonious idea ;) :worried:
Or the ugly thing they put on the Epcot ball or the awful hat at DHS? Disney sometimes makes very poor design choices.

It's so hard to know

With all the Disney hate, until I see a video/o on it. I won't judge

If they screw this up, then......yeah wow lucky for them they still have the classic's to hold up this ride. But even if it is worst....people still wait in line for Web Slingers....so yeah Disney fans are nuts, lol
Let's be fair, theme park fans in general are nuts. People also wait in line for F&F which is one of the worst rides I have been on.

Reactions: Rideguy70
I'm gonna guess that after the Toontown fiasco, they have very little interest in rushing projects, especially the only "new" E ticket opening in the foreseeable future. Unless Disney is even dumber than we think...

So I got an Inspire Magic Key

Had a ticket and was about to upgrade it in the park at 6 PM at night, I would have done it earlier but took a few hours to get my ticket to upgrade because of my ticket "was on another account" I had to fill out an online form to transfer my ticket to my main account and even then had to message them again to see my new Magic Key

So it all worked out but the Magic keys confuse me on what Disney goal with them are

I have never eaten at Tortilla Joe's this entire time. I've heard it's pretty so-so, but still may have to give it a go before it goes.
It’s fine

It not facing free chips is not fine. Insane these big restaurants at parks can’t offer chips after the pandemic, heck if you get chip refills it cost differently depending on your party size, lol