Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disneyland Resort

Without a pass, I definitely won't be going that first month, but my itch will definitely need to be scratched when Avengers Campus opens. I am really hoping by end of June they start a new pass option because I will be going crazy.
Just watch every blog you can

I wanted to go to GE sooo bad but I watched so many video's I never ended up going and think it will be worth waiting. Disneyland is going to have three updated rides for me plus two whole new lands. I can't remember the last time I had soooo much new waiting for me at a theme park.

Just watch every blog you can

I wanted to go to GE sooo bad but I watched so many video's I never ended up going and think it will be worth waiting. Disneyland is going to have three updated rides for me plus two whole new lands. I can't remember the last time I had soooo much new waiting for me at a theme park.
Last time I went to Disneyland, I was 13 and it was 2016. I can't wait to make a return visit and see all the upgrades they've made because if I thought Disneyland was a magical place back them, I'm sure to find it even better now! (I also can't wait to experience the regular haunted mansion over there, since when I went I got the Nightmare Before Christmas version)

Can someone elaborate on what exactly the Haunted Mansion enhancements are?

Seems like new horticulture outside and some new pets for the cemetery. There’s some new drapes in the portrait gallery, and April thru December makes her DL return. It seems like they also put up a dividing wall between the doombuggies and load area. And some more surprises will be waiting, they say.

Last edited:
For those who have not put this together yet:

Multi-day tickets will still expire in their normal windows. However, multi-day tickets appear to draw from a different pool of reservations, meaning (in theory) it will be easier to get consecutive reservations.

Seems like new horticulture outside and some new pets for the cemetery. There’s some new drapes in the portrait gallery, and April thru December makes her DL debut. It seems like they also put up a dividing wall between the doombuggies and load area. And some more surprises will be waiting, they say.

FWIW, that portrait was in the Anaheim attraction until they redid the portraits in the early 2000's. They added an additional portrait, removed April and switched some of the placement in the hall. I'm glad she's coming back!

Jungle Cruise, HM and Snow white all getting new additions. Its not a bad year for the parks considering they were closed for 12 months

For those who have not put this together yet:

Multi-day tickets will still expire in their normal windows. However, multi-day tickets appear to draw from a different pool of reservations, meaning (in theory) it will be easier to get consecutive reservations.

Am I correct in thinking I can buy a 2 day 1 park pass and use both days 7 days apart?

EDIT: Yes, figured out you can use them within 13 days of first use.

Anyone else end up getting reservations? I got through yesterday after 1.5 hours waiting and the site crashed. Ended up buying tickets through AAA after hearing you could immediately link the DL app. Jumped back in the queue around 1 PM PST and was still in line when I went to bed. Woke up around 12:15 AM PST and miraculously checked my computer at the right time and got reservations!!

Last edited:
Youtube vlogger Adam the Woo posted a video today stating that he was planning on attending the reopening of Disneyland. I’m curious to see if Disney will allow him to attend the reopening even though he’s currently a Florida resident (Adam claims he’s a dual resident of Florida and California). Also he will likely defy the Cali’s travel quarantine rules so that’s another issue that Disney will have to consider before deciding whether to allow one of the most prominent theme park Vloggers to attend the reopening.

He probably has his California ID still so I don’t think it will be an issue. As far as travel quarantine he may be vaccinated so it may not apply. Also I don’t think Disney can enforce that.
Youtube vlogger Adam the Woo posted a video today stating that he was planning on attending the reopening of Disneyland. I’m curious to see if Disney will allow him to attend the reopening even though he’s currently a Florida resident (Adam claims he’s a dual resident of Florida and California). Also he will likely defy the Cali’s travel quarantine rules so that’s another issue that Disney will have to consider before deciding whether to allow one of the most prominent theme park Vloggers to attend the reopening.

Honestly...this seems really shady. I’m sure he’s not the only vlogger who’ll try to a pull a stunt like this, but, if I’m getting this straight he lives in FL and is actively posting about circumventing basically all of CA’s orders to visit Disneyland for opening day??

My condolences to the CM’s at the Disneyland gates that are gonna have to deal with this mess.

Adam said in a prior video that he has not been vaccinated, so he would have to quarantine but I highly doubt he will based on his past prior COVID era trips between FL and California. I don’t know why he can’t just wait like the rest of out of staters for just a month or two more before the restrictions are likely to be lifted.

Adam said in a prior video that he has not been vaccinated, so he would have to quarantine but I highly doubt he will based on his past prior COVID era trips between FL and California. I don’t know why he can’t just wait like the rest of out of staters for just a month or two more before the restrictions are likely to be lifted.

Content.

Yep, for the record if people can make a living making You Tube videos visiting the parks then more power* to them cause that sounds like an awesome job, but, circumventing state laws and guidelines to get said content?? That doesn’t sit right with me.

Last edited:
I mean Bloggers are just fans who want to make money visiting theme parks

Some seems nice but most are just wanting YOU to pay for their vacations and snacks. My advice is save your money and go on your own adventures

It’s funny seeing Disney only bloggers now doing USH and MM. watching Fresh baked navigate universal was cringe levels of fail. Seeing people at Magic Mountain that would never be there if Disney was open is funny.
I guess bloggers got to blog.
I mean Bloggers are just fans who want to make money visiting theme parks

Some seems nice but most are just wanting YOU to pay for their vacations and snacks. My advice is save your money and go on your own adventures

It’s funny seeing Disney only bloggers now doing USH and MM. watching Fresh baked navigate universal was cringe levels of fail. Seeing people at Magic Mountain that would never be there if Disney was open is funny.
I guess bloggers got to blog.
I saw a part where Dave from Freshbaked said he had NEVER seen the shark running in the Jaws part of the Tour....literally I have seen it 100 times think like 2 times ive gone on the tour and it was closed

Its kinda "insulting" to me the lack of knowledge these bloggers have....I should not know more then them but its why they are just normal people and not professionals they just try to come off as that

Anyway after going to two theme parks now, it makes me even more know I will not have a good time at Disneyland until its fully running with shows, I know my self well enough to know I'll be upset at the lack of value for a 120-150 bucks a day

I saw a part where Dave from Freshbaked said he had NEVER seen the shark running in the Jaws part of the Tour....literally I have seen it 100 times think like 2 times ive gone on the tour and it was closed

Its kinda "insulting" to me the lack of knowledge these bloggers have....I should not know more then them but its why they are just normal people and not professionals they just try to come off as that

Anyway after going to two theme parks now, it makes me even more know I will not have a good time at Disneyland until its fully running with shows, I know my self well enough to know I'll be upset at the lack of value for a 120-150 bucks a day
I pay little attention to the bloggers. Even some of the so called 'famous' ones seem to have little real knowledge of the parks. Example: There's two or three that are decent for Universal Orlando. The rest aren't
even close to a knowledgeable AP that visits often.

Yep, for the record if people can make a living making You Tube videos visiting the parks then more power* to them cause that sounds like an awesome job, but, circumventing state laws and guidelines to get said content?? That doesn’t sit right with me.
As much as I hate it, controversy and pushing the limits of what you can do gets eyeballs on the internet.

There's nothing wrong with documenting and trying to build a media empire from your lifestyle (I wouldn't but I'm boring) and trying to get compensated for your effort, but it's mentally exhausting thinking about the crap they do with all of the being first to everything and having a hot take that's really not that hot.

TLDR:
91sn32Q.jpg