Disneyland Resort | Page 168 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
UFCW voters just voted to authorize a strike against Disneyland if talks fail to achieve their desired results. The vote of those voting was an overwhelming 99% of the vote. As a former Union President (18 years), I can say that rarely does any membership vote, on anything, achieve those numbers on unanimity. There must be an awful lot of bad will present.

UFCW voters just voted to authorize a strike against Disneyland if talks fail to achieve their desired results. The vote of those voting was an overwhelming 99% of the vote. As a former Union President (18 years), I can say that rarely does any membership vote, on anything, achieve those numbers on unanimity. There must be an awful lot of bad will present.
People are finally getting tired of doing all the heavy lifting and getting nothing to live on

I’m happy people are finally waking up and fighting for the wages they deserve

I also hope that no strikes happens and this just helps the CM get what they are asking for

Second note: I hope the union spells out what they want from guests and bloggers. Fresh baked has made it clear no matter what he will do park reports