Disneyland Resort | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's tradition....And people keep flocking to Disneyland during the Holiday Season, regardless of price gouging and restrictive visiting policies. . Perhaps they like that very little has changed,
and their nostalgia and memories remains intact. That might well be the real secret of success.

Reactions: Jamesh22
Disneyland at Christmas time has changed very little in decades, because it doesn't need to. It's classic, nostalgic, and heartwarming, exactly what its supposed to be. In a chaotic world outside, many people desire that constant.

However, at DCA, it is truly a Holiday celebration. Every major holiday from around the world is represented. That celebration continues to grow and evolve, as it should. Instead of providing a constant, it both embraces and celebrates the diversity of a changing California.

This season has always been when the Disney brand shines the most imo. I have many issues with how Disney is managed currently, but Christmas Fantasy returning is nowhere on that list

Reactions: Mad Dog
Christmas Fantasy, Believe in Holiday Magic, WOC Season of Light, and Festival of the Holidays…

Disneyland Resort does the holiday season right.

Reactions: JS610
While I don't hate the Christmas Parade, I'd be down to see it updated

Also Jungle Cruise at Night was really fun and would not mind it coming back

Disney we give you what you want....for a day but we see too much interest so no more.

Its interesting strategy and honestly just wish they made Aps how they should be, you can go any day but you have a limited number of visits. Other theme parks need Aps but Disneyland seems very much like it at this point can do well with or without them.

I'm also just exhausted from the fact of how the parks are...but the profits from them dont matter at all because the CEO can't profit in other areas......so Disneyland just will be crowded and rides wont be fixed because other things out of the control of the park

Disney we give you what you want....for a day but we see too much interest so no more.

Its interesting strategy and honestly just wish they made Aps how they should be, you can go any day but you have a limited number of visits. Other theme parks need Aps but Disneyland seems very much like it at this point can do well with or without them.

I'm also just exhausted from the fact of how the parks are...but the profits from them dont matter at all because the CEO can't profit in other areas......so Disneyland just will be crowded and rides wont be fixed because other things out of the control of the park
There is one way this will finally stop: if most of the Disney fans rise up and say “NO”. No more. Of course that will never happen . LOL

There is one way this will finally stop: if most of the Disney fans rise up and say “NO”. No more. Of course that will never happen . LOL
I agree

I have not had a pass in a longgggggggg time once the highest pass was over 1000 bucks. I switched to only Universal and what not...and literally you can get the best passes at like 3-4 social theme parks and still have gas money to visit them all for the same price as disney highest pass. Just...insane people do it. This isn't including Fastpass now that cost extra so for ten trip's even thats another 250 bucks on top of what your paying already

I still have an Imagine key, and I visit 1 or 2 times a month (in the months I'm not blacked out), but I refuse to spend any money on merch, food, and especially Genie+ and Magic Band+.

I never was much of a merch guy anyway, and Disney is surprising lenient about outside food and drink. I come for a few hours, hit my favorite rides, see the seasonal themeing and shows.

Disney is trying as hard as they can to squeeze guests like me out. I love all theme parks, and want to see them all succeed and grow, and bring memories and community to many. But Disney only wants wealthy tourists and Disney obsessives that spend gobs of money.

Reactions: Freak
B73CA1E2-7214-4EFC-8958-7DE1FE29203F.jpeg
So MMRR opens almost 2 months earlier than the rest of the land. I imagine it’s going to be a straight-shoot walkway to the ride entrance and then TALL construction walls on either side of you lol.

View attachment 18008
So MMRR opens almost 2 months earlier than the rest of the land. I imagine it’s going to be a straight-shoot walkway to the ride entrance and then TALL construction walls on either side of you lol.

I would think there'll be another path for the exit of the ride that'll merge back to exit/entrance to the land until the entire fully opens up.