Disney's Beauty and the Beast (2017) | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Beauty and the Beast (2017)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don't like the idea, adore the casting as Emma as Belle. She is probably one of the best actresses in this generation and she is totally princess material. Want a shot of the CGI beast before I make a full judgement

If they insist on continuing to turn their animated classics into live-action films, Emma Watson couldn't be a more perfect casting choice to portray Belle.

If they insist on continuing to turn their animated classics into live-action films, Emma Watson couldn't be a more perfect casting choice to portray Belle.

She is a real life Belle already haha...

While they made a good casting choice I just hope the script is strong...they are relying too much on the novelty of it and not the story of it (Hello Maleficent)..

So I guess this means that the live action Frozen is already in development? :rofl:
I know you're being facetious, but the difference between BatB and Frozen is Frozen is an original story all around. BatB is based off of a fairytale of the same name, much like many of the early Disney animated classics.

I know you're being facetious, but the difference between BatB and Frozen is Frozen is an original story all around. BatB is based off of a fairytale of the same name, much like many of the early Disney animated classics.

Frozen is based on a fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen. It doesn't follow the story to a T obviously, but it isn't original all around by any means. Almost none of Disney's animated classics are, they are reinterpretations of classic stories.

As for live action versions of these movies, it's easy money for Disney so I don't blame them.

The first official teaser has been unveiled for the upcoming remake of the Walt Disney Animation classic; Beauty and The Beast.

The film stars Emma Watson (HP) as Belle; Luke Evans (Fast6) as Gaston; Josh Gad (Frozen) as Lefou; and most important, Dan Stevens (Downton Abby) as The Beast.

The film releases worldwide on March 17th, 2017.

Thoughts on the teaser? Are you excited to see the classic animated film retold? comment below!

I'm hyped. The inner child in me is coming out. I absolutely hate all things princess but Beauty and the beast.

However hate how Liberace they made the castle look.

I'm intrigued. I'm not sold on Emma Watson as Belle though. I guess I have to see an actual shot of her. She's a beautiful girl, but I just don't see her as Belle

Frozen is based on a fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen. It doesn't follow the story to a T obviously, but it isn't original all around by any means. Almost none of Disney's animated classics are, they are reinterpretations of classic stories.

As for live action versions of these movies, it's easy money for Disney so I don't blame them.
Yep, Frozen is the Snow Queen.

Wow, the downton abbey guy either started on Meth or had surgery or some serious weight loss or something. He looks practically like another person with how much his face has slimmed down.

The first full length trailer....ironically it looks like a literal by the numbers copy of the animated film. Kinda wish they got Anne Hathaway inside. Emma Watson's voice doesn't seem right for this

Reactions: awhen
The first full length trailer....ironically it looks like a literal by the numbers copy of the animated film. Kinda wish they got Anne Hathaway inside. Emma Watson's voice doesn't seem right for this

The accent is a little out of place.. but the visuals plus Alan Menken's music make this the first of these remakes that I'm actually interested in.