DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m not upset about this change. Don’t get me wrong I love SpongeBob. But Universal clearly wants to promote their own properties in this area.
I used to love SpongeBob growing up. Thankfully for those people. the IP is rumored to get its own land at the Frisco Texas kids park.

I used to love SpongeBob growing up. Thankfully for those people. the IP is rumored to get its own land at the Frisco Texas kids park.

Very true! I feel like we would’ve got a SpongeBob water ride by now if it was in the cards, am I right @Tomfoolery ?

This area, outside of ET, will definitely be all Dreamworks in a couple years. No way the SpongeBob store stays, if it truly is Dreamworks cafe that is taking over Kidzone Pizza.

I am going to be incredibly sad when the Spongebob store goes.

I'd imagine.. they'd want to relocate that merch elsewhere though? I assume it sells well.

Very true! I feel like we would’ve got a SpongeBob water ride by now if it was in the cards, am I right @Tomfoolery ?

This area, outside of ET, will definitely be all Dreamworks in a couple years. No way the SpongeBob store stays, if it truly is Dreamworks cafe that is taking over Kidzone Pizza.
I think the clouds is for sure telling us dreamworks and not spongebob. I held out hope until I saw the clouds.

I honestly don't care, it isn't a store I ever went into other than when my kids wanted to and they will enjoy a Dreamworks store just as much.

FunnyA real head scratcher as to why they got rid of the rain curtain entrance into the theater. Fits the theme.. entering into some sort of park.

They left the floor drains for it

This looks much better than what they had a few weeks ago, they even added a log on the floor:lmao:

Reactions: Alicia