DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
will these lights be on for hhn? are the queues gonna be through here for hhn. ?
I'm not asking about hhn, but the area itself, does anyone have any idea on how this area would work?
Pretty much all of Kidzone was roped off during HHN, since the queue portals are placed right at the front of the land. The Shrek and Trolls food booth have those LED menus that can switch overnight to show a HHN menu, so I'm hoping they can push back the queue portal for whatever house goes here so they can add some additional walking space to the park (and dining capacity).

I'm curious what items we could see here. Hoping it's not just still pizza lol

Ready for HHN when people say "Let's go to Dreamworks Cloud Cafe for Pizza Fries"

• Love
Reactions: Lucky Planet
I mean, we knew the flags were not long for this world, I STILL miss BTTF and International Food and Film Festival (I am nostalgic for 90’s Universal even though I love some of the newer offerings like Diagon of course), but this “pre show” is really making me miss Mr. (And Mrs.) Peek a Boo

I wonder when SpongeBob will close…
Just speculating, but I think it's safe for now. Still very popular, plus there's a fair bit of new 3rd party merch and also 2024 production year merch. I'd be more concerned about it going away if both the restrooms and Kidzone Pizza were given DreamWorks or ET theming (not both), or if DreamWorks Land did not have a store.

Either that or I'm just desparately hoping it doesn't go away. :skull:

Still very popular, plus there's a fair bit of new 3rd party merch and also 2024 production year merch.
Universal when UKR opens:

somewhereelsepatrick.png

When it does happen it'll be a shame. The theming on that store is spectacular and the facade has such great detail it really looks like it popped out of the show.

It's still going to be slightly awkward with ET's entrance splitting DW land in two parts.

When it does happen it'll be a shame. The theming on that store is spectacular and the facade has such great detail it really looks like it popped out of the show.

It's still going to be slightly awkward with ET's entrance splitting DW land in two parts.
The theming of that facade makes me fantasize about what an entire Spongebob land could look like.

I'm going to be really upset when the store closes - the question is... could it be relocated? lol