DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The land overall looked good. I will admit with the rain we didn't get to explore everything we wanted to. But the cat area was cute, but confusing at times as to what did what. But it was also super crowded due to rain and being covered so I am sure some of it was that. The show was amazing and everyone loved it. The Po Training was also very cute and my kids were amazed when Po knew things like someone wearing green and stuff. They also really liked that too.

We didn't get to do the coaster or explore the playground due to rain, so we will need to get back out later and check it all out. But overall the land was a hit with my kids and we will be back for sure.

The land overall looked good. I will admit with the rain we didn't get to explore everything we wanted to. But the cat area was cute, but confusing at times as to what did what. But it was also super crowded due to rain and being covered so I am sure some of it was that. The show was amazing and everyone loved it. The Po Training was also very cute and my kids were amazed when Po knew things like someone wearing green and stuff. They also really liked that too.

We didn't get to do the coaster or explore the playground due to rain, so we will need to get back out later and check it all out. But overall the land was a hit with my kids and we will be back for sure.
and...that's what counts the most....if the kids like it, Universal has done their job well....without even a big budget.