E.T. Adventure General Discussion | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are both sides functional now? Last weekend when I was there, it had consistent 45min+ waits all weekend. I thought it was the DreamWorks Land effect but turns out only 1 side was operating.

Are both sides functional now? Last weekend when I was there, it had consistent 45min+ waits all weekend. I thought it was the DreamWorks Land effect but turns out only 1 side was operating.
That's a long wait for E.T. How much of it was outdoors vs. in the forest?

I could easily do 40 minutes in the forest!

Reactions: Ahmanet and Mad Dog
Both sides work... whether or not they choose to run both is a different story lol

Usually early morning/late afternoon they'll run just one side (even though there's demand, and they should run both sides).

Reactions: Suchomimus
Both sides work... whether or not they choose to run both is a different story lol

Usually early morning/late afternoon they'll run just one side (even though there's demand, and they should run both sides).
I do get frustrated with universal as they seem to think that 40+ minutes waits on every ride are acceptable and seem to bring down ops when they can possibly get below that 40 minute wait. With Dreamworks opening that area is going to be more popular and both sides should be open.