Enter The Blumhouse (HHN 33) | Inside Universal Forums

Enter The Blumhouse (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm interested to see which characters make it into this zone.

It will likely just be a selfie zone, but hopefully they do a bit more with the concept.

Reposting what @Clive said a while back:

It's gonna be mostly Purge with the Butcher from Freaky, Babyface from Happy Death Day, and the Grabber from The Black Phone. If we're lucky, we'll get Baghuul and maybe some Insidious demons. I'd be surprised if they try to send M3GAN or the Exorcist Believer girls out there with how female-presenting popular horror characters tend to get treated. (If M3GAN's there, and I assume she will be in some capacity, she'll either be locked to a stage or participate in a dance troupe.)

Can't think of much else outside of that unless they really go for the deep cuts (e.g. Truth or Dare, Night Swim ghosts, etc). The plot of Woman in the Yard is allegedly pretty HHN friendly, so if they've released marketing for it at that point, they might be able to squeeze her in.

Reposting what @Clive said a while back:

Can't think of much else outside of that unless they really go for the deep cuts (e.g. Truth or Dare, Night Swim ghosts, etc). The plot of Woman in the Yard is allegedly pretty HHN friendly, so if they've released marketing for it at that point, they might be able to squeeze her in.
I definitely wouldn't expect M3GAN or Exorcist: Believer, or even Millie from Freaky. I'm guessing we'll get the actual Butcher.

Maybe Imaginary?

We’re going to be getting whatever costumes Uni already has lying around. That’s almost certainly the point of the zone. Freaky, Black Phone, Sinister, Happy Death Day, etc. We’ll see about the Purge.