Enter The Blumhouse (HHN 33) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Enter The Blumhouse (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Will she be confronted by actors while walking through park?
Possibly! There will be areas where actors are not avoidable, but for the most part if she’s just hanging out near queue entrances she’ll be fine.

If I were her I would’ve pocketed the admission money and hung out at CityWalk bars :lmao:

Going to HHN for the first time. Going with my wife and some friends. My wife is not into this, Will she be confronted by actors while walking through park? She just wants to lay back and wait while we go into the houses.
It really depends. If she stands tall and acts like she’s confidently scanning around her, scareactors MAY not try to startle her. The scan is important. The scareactors need to think they can’t sneak up on her. They also need to think she won’t give them a big reaction (thus the confidence).

It’s not a guarantee. Some scareactors may take it as a challenge and try to sneak up behind her. That’s where you come in. Either stay a step or two behind her, your shoulder aligned with her shoulder (ie - your right shoulder behind her left shoulder). This angle makes it extremely difficult for a scareactor to scare her without you seeing it coming. Then you just give a quick heads up.

My wife really appreciates the artistry of these events but actually gets annoyed (not scared) when people jump at her. We do this strategy and rarely get targeted.

This really only works in zones, where you space. Houses are basically single-file by design. She will get scared in a house.