Falcon's Fury | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Falcon's Fury

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
New webisode...

[video=youtube;bMvTEodeF2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMvTEodeF2k[/video]

What does the pretzel mean? :lol:

DSC02599_zpscd3868fb.jpg

DSC02604_zps9bf7073d.jpg

DSC02605_zps030a764a.jpg

Reactions: natespf
Was in BG yesterday, for as far as I can tell the RV is fully assembled on the tower and they are working on attaching the steel cables to the catch car.

I'm pretty sure is is connected by cables to the lift mechanism and hooks onto the seat apparatus to lift the passengers and ride vehicle.

Will anything replace the 4D theater or will we get a new show? I liked pirates a lot and to have a empty building replace it is just wrong :blank: BTW this new land is gorgeous, props to BG for taking a crappy looking land and making it cool, I knew they had it in them

Will anything replace the 4D theater or will we get a new show? I liked pirates a lot and to have a empty building replace it is just wrong :blank: BTW this new land is gorgeous, props to BG for taking a crappy looking land and making it cool, I knew they had it in them
A new animal driven show is in the works. I know someone who has been contracted in to finish up the construction of the theater next week so they are just about done.