Falcon's Fury | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Falcon's Fury

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm pretty sure is is connected by cables to the lift mechanism and hooks onto the seat apparatus to lift the passengers and ride vehicle.

I agree, looks like it picks up and drops the RV.

A new animal driven show is in the works. I know someone who has been contracted in to finish up the construction of the theater next week so they are just about done.
That's cool I guess, let's pray it doesn't have a script. My god the dialogue is painful for critter castaways, iceploration and every fricken seaworld show. Whoever writes these should go outside more. Nobody says OMG every 2 seconds and not every little kid hates wildlife

Just announced on BG's Twitter:

"Due to construction delays, the grand opening of [HASHTAG]#FalconsFury[/HASHTAG] has been delayed. We’ll post more info as it’s available, so check back soon."

That sucks. Wonder if they're having an issue with the seats rotating forward?

"Due to construction delays, the grand opening of #FalconsFury has been delayed. We’ll post more info as it’s available, so check back soon."

Bummer, I'm pretty psyched for this ride, thrill junkies dream

"Due to construction delays, the grand opening of #FalconsFury has been delayed. We’ll post more info as it’s available, so check back soon."

They had delays earlier this year with a part that didn't fit and had to be remade. Haven't heard of any issues with seats... yet.

Considering Team Member previews haven't even been announced yet, i'm not surprised at all to hear this.

I won tickets to the Falcon's Fury First-to-Ride Party on May 1st but was just notified it was cancelled. I wonder how long it'll take to get up and running.

Just got a invite from BGT as my family are passmembers to ride Falcon's Fury as part of a "Pass Member Preview Hour" from 9-10am on Saturdays & Sundays running until May 18th (so the 3-4, 10-11, and 17-18).

3de91128-cff6-4b08-8595-7c2dc0201a69_zpsa4c0aa3c.jpg

Just got a invite from BGT as my family are passmembers to ride Falcon's Fury as part of a "Pass Member Preview Hour" from 9-10am on Saturdays & Sundays running until May 18th (so the 3-4, 10-11, and 17-18).

3de91128-cff6-4b08-8595-7c2dc0201a69_zpsa4c0aa3c.jpg

I think you might get another mailer soon. :lol:

It was testing yesterday with the seats in full action when I was there, but not when I was in that area, Pixels in the Park has some great footage and detailed photos of the testing and problems it is encountering.

^ It's interesting that one seat continues to rotate after the others have fully deployed. Too, there is some long metal object dangling right of center in the shot at 1:38 in the video. I wonder what that is about.

^ It's interesting that one seat continues to rotate after the others have fully deployed. Too, there is some long metal object dangling right of center in the shot at 1:38 in the video. I wonder what that is about.

It is one of the cylinders that comes unattached. Makes me wonder if the problem is with the entire cylinder system or with just that one cylinder.