Fantastic Four (2025) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantastic Four (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Three month bump for F4 in 2025. Not another movie scheduled until Kang Dynasty in 2025. Wonder what's going on with Armor Wars or if Spider-Man 4 will fit in-between F4 and Kang Dynasty.

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
Three month bump for F4 in 2025. Not another movie scheduled until Kang Dynasty in 2025. Wonder what's going on with Armor Wars or if Spider-Man 4 will fit in-between F4 and Kang Dynasty.

Oof. I've been patiently waiting for F4, but my patience is waning lol.

Call me crazy, but maybe Spider-Man 4 is another team-up with Tobey and Andrew? Maybe it'll take a dive into the Spider-Verse?

This movie was announced 2.5 years ago, how the hell does it still not have a cast good gracious.

If any of this is true.... YESSSSSSS
Here We Go Cooking GIF by BitPal

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne
This could easily be the best mcu film if done right. What an AMAZING choice for Sue. I can't wait

If the talk of Sue being the real protagonist is true, that might explain why somebody like Adam Driver has been reluctant to sign-on for Reed. Perhaps he doesn't want to be second fiddle in another franchise after STAR WARS (even though most people probably agree that he was consistently the best thing in those movies).

Anyway, Kirby's a good choice.

I have to wait and see this

I hope it's good but until I see the film, who knows. The MCU is in a slump right now and just hope this film finally makes the Fantastic 4 cool like GOTG 1 and Avengers did for their teams

Reactions: GA-MBIT
With Sony also presumably releasing SPIDER-MAN 4 in '25, I think that's way too crowded.

2024 to 2025 will be going from one extreme to the other.
If Spider-Man 4 shows up on Sony's calendar for 2025, Disney can easily, once again, move Blade. After 2025, they only have the two Avengers films on the calendar. There is also Armor Wars which doesn't currently have a release date, however.

To me, the bigger worry with these moves is will Harrison Ford even be alive to see his arc through at the rate of delays at this point and also... Mahershala Ali is ALREADY too old to play Blade and they haven't shot one scene of that film yet. And then of course... how are these Avengers films going to turn out if they have to remove Jonathan Majors from the equation? The MCU is such a mess and all I want is Shang-Chi 2 and yet they seem to have no interest in getting started on that.