Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've been on LM in DL a couple of weeks ago, calling it a D ticket, or even a C ticket is a stretch, I would classify it as a B ticket ride, EASILY.

Ummm....Swiss Family Treehouse is more fun :look:

And no...I'm not kidding, yes the Ursula and King T AAs are impressive, but the ending of the ride ruins ALL good that came before.

despite the news basically confirming it's a clone, the wdwmagic boards are still denying it. pretty funny.

Im not surprised, I just think it sucks that we couldn't have gotten some sort of improvement..even just 1 extra scene would have been nice.

I saw Transformers being much more likely to be a clone, due to it being a "movie" ride, adding scenes to a movie would be a lot more costly then adding an extra show room...

despite the news basically confirming it's a clone, the wdwmagic boards are still denying it. pretty funny.

Im not surprised, I just think it sucks that we couldn't have gotten some sort of improvement..even just 1 extra scene would have been nice.

I saw Transformers being much more likely to be a clone, due to it being a "movie" ride, adding scenes to a movie would be a lot more costly then adding an extra show room...

So WDWMagic forum members are unhappy? How about that........

Major denial, they have a post over there about how "TDO is working in a methodical and smart fashion"....seriously?! They don't see how cheap and stupid they are? :lol:

Ok now :focus:

I was one for sure who was hoping that we got SOME sort of change to the ride compared to DCA, but sadly its not true, the Kiss The Girl is halfway through the actualy story, and from there it rushes the end and its over, the ride is beyond bad, and extremely fast too, its not like the Haunted Mansion or Pirates, where its taking its time for the story to develop in the ride. You blink, its done.

Orlando Theme Park News posted the rest of their Fantasyland update.

jbsqBf50X6Lnwg.JPG

jIM2DnUKxnjQh.JPG

jbdJH1pBAPSaN1.JPG

jbnW3qjccTexWE.JPG

What are they doing with all of the baby carriages for Small World while this bathroom is being built? Too, that faux grass is soooooo impressive, really works with the added taller grasses.

I'll be the first to say it, I don't really like the grass. Hate me all you want, but I think it looks a bit too much like, oh, shag carpet? Just my opinion though.