Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And again, Fast X: Part 2 is releasing on April 4th, 2025, so I'd be willing to bet it all on them aiming to have the coaster primed and ready to open alongside it.
To me: SNW and The Super Mario Bros Film proves that the staggered approach works rather well considering. Allows them to cross-promote and build up hype for each respectively, without having to force it to be on the same D/D.

At this rate, SES could be completely gone by the start of next week unless there is more coaster noise testing needed for whatever reason they may need more data.

Is this coming back from the lower lot? Those sightlines are almost unrecognizable with SSFL and Despicable Me visible in the same shot, holy crap.

Is this coming back from the lower lot? Those sightlines are almost unrecognizable with SSFL and Despicable Me visible in the same shot, holy crap.
I wonder if you can see Simpsons land now from the spinning ride near the Despicable Me ride

There's a layout:
@Alicia the raw content for your coaster layout video has arrived.

EDIT: Also it seems like the spike element was definitively axed.

EDIT 2: Also the four launches count as break-runs right, so this should still have good capacity with around 5-7 breaks?

Last edited: